I want a studio version of "Between the Bars"!

Apples388

the elliott fans would kill you guys :lmao:

I really love it as well and I think right now Madonna's team should put a professional video on her youtube, both vevo and her official account. fans said it was filmed professionally so what are they waiting for honestly? :o show off her skills! i'm not sure why they just won't upload it.

the elliott fans would kill you guys :lmao:

I really love it as well and I think right now Madonna's team should put a professional video on her youtube, both vevo and her official account. fans said it was filmed professionally so what are they waiting for honestly? :o show off her skills! i'm not sure why they just won't upload it.

To not kill the Secret Project views. Later she will. I don't want a studio version and certainly not a remix but a clean captation. A studio version wouldn't have the strenght and spontaneity of the live one.

To not kill the Secret Project views. Later she will. I don't want a studio version and certainly not a remix but a clean captation. A studio version wouldn't have the strenght and spontaneity of the live one.

same. that's why I think she should just post the live performance, but professionally filmed and on her official YT accounts for better exposure.

Guest Xanthium

YES!

And I've noticed quite a few Elliott fans who were impressed and gave Madonna props. Even Pitchfork reported about the performance. All this better be inspiration for her next album is all I have to say.

Totally agree.

She has recorded it! Will it see the light of day? That's unclear at this point!

Personally I think she sang it better than Elliot!

Ugh. moe, if you have the connections to M that you seem to have, get a message to that woman to release it now! Please. :inlove:

She has recorded it! Will it see the light of day? That's unclear at this point!

Personally I think she sang it better than Elliot!

Moe's back! They were the one who knew lots about MDNA tour and no one believed, I think. Like 'Like A Virgin' being included with the waltz!

Welcome back!

So, looks like there is recording!

YES!

And I've noticed quite a few Elliott fans who were impressed and gave Madonna props. Even Pitchfork reported about the performance. All this better be inspiration for her next album is all I have to say.

YES!!!!! I love her dance music to death but i would LOVE a more acoustic album with Madonna showing off her vocal abilities. So people wouldn't say she can't sing anymore.

Guest Not4Pussies

madonna has always had great taste in art, film and music.

she seems to be completely inspired at the moment

i want that to continue on the next album.

madonna you have good taste. you know a lot of incredibly talented people

collaborate with them! experiment!!

dont go for radio hits and the commercial side. mdna felt like that

but then came the tour and you let your artistic side shine through.

why cant we get that artistic side of you on an album? remember Like A Prayer, Erotica, Ray Of Light, Music and American Life?

why cant we get that artistic side of you on an album? remember Like A Prayer, Erotica, Ray Of Light, Music and American Life?

Yes, preach it!!! All your posts couldn't be more on point! :thumbsup:

Yup. & I, too want a between the bars, lav/ls, if you go away, miss you type of album...