BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

IsaacHarris

I was too young when this came out to consider it anything more than a fun pop song. But earlier this year I really got it, it's just brilliantly produced and performed, great lyrics, EVERYONE loves it. Simple and perfect in it's simplicity.

And as others have mentioned she is so ridiculously sexy in the video.

Sadly, though, I don't know if it would work on a tour setlist anymore, even though it would get everyone up and singing, because it's such a particular sound.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love this song!!!! it was played everywhere when I was little!!!! I remember my mum walking in on me doing the dancemoves and me getting told off! Good times

Great song and she has never looked better! It's a shame that it's more of a forgotten hit nowadays. 1998-2000 was such a crazy, inspiring, fantastic and busy time for us Madonna fans. So many looks, so many exciting sounds, so many videos....sigh

Guest Rachelle of London

Great song and she has never looked better! It's a shame that it's more of a forgotten hit nowadays. 1998-2000 was such a crazy, inspiring, fantastic and busy time for us Madonna fans. So many looks, so many exciting sounds, so many videos....sigh

so true!!!!!!!!

Wish Presston was still on this board, this is one of his faves!

This was cool. I thought DWT was a little too old for fan made vids. Gonna search more now!

The whole June 29 concert is on youtube, which incidentally is the date I saw her for the first time... There are videos even from TGS!

BS came out when I was 8 years old, so forgive me for being late to the realization that it is FANTASTIC. :wow:

mad12.gif

Strangely, there is NO VIDEO on Youtube, but whatever. The beat is everything; upbeat, kinda funky, kinda electronic. It makes me feel like I'm in a desert hookah lounge or something. And it's groooovy as hell too! Best thing William Orbit has ever created IMVHO.

I love a good dose of Bitchdonna every now and again (I Don't Give A, Gang Bang) but I'M ALL FOR her groovy little love songs. Lyrically, it's got that lightheartedness of True Blue and I don't mind that one bit. The way she sings 'if i'm smart then I'll run awaaaaaaaaaay. but I'm not, so I guess I'll stay..." is so warm & lovely. One of the few Madonna songs about affection that I can actually relate too. :inlove:

And isn't she HOT as fuck in that video? THOSE MOVES! I didn't remember her molesting Mike Myers though :rotfl:

tumblr_mtasrprYB11qzjr2jo2_r1_500.gif

mad7.gif

It's my favorite late-90's hindu-yoga-mama-goddess-Madonna track! :wow:

:bow::bow::bow:

I was just thinking about this track earlier when I was listening to Amazing. I don't really get why people say they (and I'm A Sinner) sound the same/are rehashed ideas of one another. Yes, they all go for that specific sound, but there are many differences and, either way, they're all fantastic. Beautiful Stranger is an A+ track.

YES YES YES

A few weeks ago I was in the supermarket and heading to the checkout when it came on. Naturally I turned around and browsed the aisles for nothing in particular until it finished. :fag:

This rotates as my favourite song.

Omg I love drunkdonna. Who is that guy and why is she with him?

It's Mark McGrath, lead singer of Sugar Ray. M simply asked him to walk assist in walking her to her car. After that the tabloids started to type up stories about them dating!

It's Mark McGrath, lead singer of Sugar Ray. M simply asked him to walk assist in walking her to her car. After that the tabloids started to type up stories about them dating!

Oh, of course they did!

He totally wanted to bang her though