Reddit AMA Complete Q&A

Raf

Could it b, that when she refers 2 the tapes in the archive that at least she knows the Alec footage or

the Fincher footage is where it's at? :drool:

I mean the nice footage shouldn't b that hard 2 track down. It had a laserdisc release after all..

maybe she's searching for tapes of every date of the tour to editing them all in one concert dvd....

So many smart and witty responses, she is so perfect. Now I just have to adjust to the next movie directing confirmation, maybe, just maybe she might make another album in parallel...although highly unlikely.

Based on M's Reddit AMAA, the biggest Danish music magazine, Gaffa, has published an article about Madonna being highly eager for working with Daft Punk on her next album.

Their recent reviews of M's releases and tours have focused very much on her age and on comparisons with Gaga, Rihanna, Katy etc. - but at least, they publish M news whenever there's something to write about.

I was impressed to not only see how many media outlets covered M's AMA (Gawker, Vanity Fair, TIME, Hollywood Reporter, Rolling Stone, Mashable, Huff Post and countless others) but how positive they were! I also saw many, many comments on Twitter, from people who aren't necessarily M fans but rather just Reddit users and misc, who loved her AMA. This turned out abfab for her.

The best part of all this is that perhaps the fans are able to instill wishes/ideas/dreams/plans, etc that perhaps M had not thought of, been proposed, or knew were in demand. Some may disagree, but Madonna has entered the stage of her career where her releases should focus more on her hardcore supporters rather than the mass market as it is the fanbase that is still paying attention and purchasing (releases that is, the mass market is obviously still interested in her touring ventures).

Q: Pharell Williams once said he suggested to Daft Punk that they should produce for you. Frankly, it would be the ultimate fucking collaboration, ever. Would you consider it?
A: I would love to work with Daft Punk. just waiting for them to return my call
Mhhhh...
Q: Is there a new album coming in 2014?
A: there might be...my creative juices are flowing....
:dramatic:
Q: Madonna do you ever think of writing an autobiography?
A: yup. but i feel like i need to live more of my life. a short one is coming out in Harpers Bazaar
OMG so excited. I would so read her biography tbh.
Q: Is #secretproject your more ambitious project?
A: its a very ambitious project because it deals with very controversial issues...both global and personal. im extremely passionate about it. it means more to me than anything i have ever done before. in one week it wont be a secret.
OMG YASSSS!
Q: What is the last dream you remember that you're willing to share?
A: Brad Pitt and I were living together and there was a small blonde child in the bed. Sorry Angelina, it was only a dream.
OMG Hahahahahaha she's gonna start a beef tbh.
Q: When was the last time you saw a good drag show?
A: every night of my concert in the golden triangle
LOL
Q: Madonna, I'm trying to make a 2013 playlist, what is the song this year that you have playing on repeat nonstop? I could use the help. =]
A: On of my favorites songs out right is "Oceans" by Jay Z and Frank Ocean
Huh. Seems like she's more into Alternative Hip-Hop/R&B now. I'd welcome anything that isn't EDM tbh.
Q: Welcome M! As W.E. was STUNNING, looking to direct another movie?
A: yes thats next on my to-do list. direct a film.
:( Oh no.
Q: No questions. Just saying thanks for being so fucking badass.
A: thanks for noticing
LEL
Q: I know you love soundtracks. Which ones have you been listening to recently?
A: The soundtrack to The Skin I Live In.
Interesting.
Q: “American Life” was an unfairly maligned album and many of you fans rank it as one of your best. What do you think critics and casual listeners “didn’t get” about that album?
A: because i dealt with alot of controversial issues in it. i criticized american politics, the entertainment business in hollywood..i was in an angry mood when i was making it. maybe that came across. but i was in an angry mood when i made my last album too
Oh, thank god someone asked her about AL and told her how much her fans love it.
Q: When will you release a sequel to Sex? I believe we've waited long enough.
A: probably never there is no sequel one time only
Awww too bad. LEL
Q: Hi Madonna! When is Blond Ambition Tour coming to DVD?
A: when i can find the tapes in the archives
OMG! Yes! She finally said something about BAT DVD! If I were to choose I'd get her to re-release LAP as Deluxe Anniversary Edition combined with the BAT DVD. Kind of like the 25th Anniversary Edition of MJ's "Bad"
Q:What is the quintessential Madonna album according to you?
A: yes. ray of light
YAAASSSSSSS!!!
Q: Can you name one gay guy you wish you could turn straight?
A: frank ocean
Interesting. Maybe she's interested in working with him...
Q: Where should I put these hydrangeas?
A: up your ass
OMG! cracking up at this one.
Q: Hi Madonna! Would you consider doing a full-on rock album?
A: full-on no
Hell yes!
Q: Madonna is true that Rocco will release an album??
A: he wishes! Just need to get him thru the 8th grade right now. get him to do his math homework!
:lmao:poor Rocco.
Q: Would you consider ever doing a small fan tour with less known songs (but very loved) like Skin, Falling Free, Time Stood Still etc for the real fans?
A: sounds like fun - who is going to pay my overhead?
OMG! I hope she wasn't being sarcastic tho.
Q: Hi Madonna!! Listen, I go through a rough breakup after a 3 year relationship with my bf...what should I do to ease the pain?? Which of your songs should I play repeatedly???
A: gang bang

Hahaha that's my queen.

Q: Have you tried making out with the grills on?
A: yup it works
Ew. gross...
Q: What comes to mind when I say Erotica?
A: great record
:oOMG she actually remembers Erotica.
Q: if you were a gay man, would you be a top or bottom
A: i am a gay man
Hahahahahah :lmao:
Q: How did you get in to character for Evita? :-)
A: did a lot of research spent a lot of time in Argentina interviewing very old people that knew her learned how to tango read every book i could about her
I can see her actually do that.
Q: Are you bringing out any more fragrances /perfumes? I have Truth or Dare but is there another called Naked as I cant seem to find it in any retailer's in the UK :( ??
A: dont get me started on that tired ass subject
Hahahaha
Q: Is your publicist or an intern typing everything for you? Be honest. This is still awesome. Thank you!
A: my housekeeper im vaccuming the housekeeper is typing
Bahahahahaha dumb question tbh. Glad she gave her/him a bitchy answer.
Q: Hello Miss Madonna, So, I just got back from Europe. Had the most amazing experience in Santorini. What's your favourite place in Europe (i.e. culture, people, food)? And, please don't say France b/c your boo is French! lol xo
A: my boo is not french, number one. and my favorite country in Europe is Italy.
oop looks like she got a little annoyed there.
Q: The pleasures of life are food, sex, sleep, among other. I have three questions: What is your favorite food, your perfect sexual position and how many hours do you sleep a day?
A: beg your pardon
Hahahaha
Q: What is the last thing you laughed about?
A: the fact that i had a dream about brad pitt
:lmao:
Q: if you could talk to your 20-year-old self, what would you say?
A: don't take any of this personally
Awww that's kinda sad tbh...and cute somehow.
Q: M I love the MDNA Tour DVD/Bluray cover and i like to know what was the concept used?
A: thats me a photograph i took of myself
Probably with her blackberry, lol

I loved this article about the AMA:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2013/sep/17/madonnas-reddit-ama-10-things

It's all about her!!!! HAHAHAHA

I hope she find the tapes and really release BA!!!

God what is WRONG with those people? They treat madonna like she's some sort of paris hilton and totally superficial and untalented! I hate those ignorant bastards! the fact that some of those stupid disney kids or even gags get more respect than her these days is just sickening!

God what is WRONG with those people? They treat madonna like she's some sort of paris hilton and totally superficial and untalented! I hate those ignorant bastards! the fact that some of those stupid disney kids or even gags get more respect than her these days is just sickening!

Well, I didn't take it seriously.

I think it was just a funny article about M's AMA, making fun of her...

Not really a critic or something really serious, or written by anyone who didn't mean this to be superficial.

I know it's stupid, but that's what I laughed about.

It was just for lighten up a bit... :laugh:

I didn't take it that way at all.....it was a bemusing take on her larger-than-life persona. They are simply repeating what how she actually responded. Plus, her lack of punctuation is irritating coming from someone so intelligent and that is no one's fault but her own. (Unless the housekeeper really was the one doing the typing...lol).

I didn't take it that way at all.....it was a bemusing take on her larger-than-life persona. They are simply repeating what how she actually responded. Plus, her lack of punctuation is irritating coming from someone so intelligent and that is no one's fault but her own. (Unless the housekeeper really was the one doing the typing...lol).

This was genuinely positive

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/09/madonna-dreamt-brad-pitt-reddit

The Guardian, as usual, is one of those papers full of back.handed haughty shit when Madonna is concerned

noooo I meant the comments ;)

The best part of all this is that perhaps the fans are able to instill wishes/ideas/dreams/plans, etc that perhaps M had not thought of, been proposed, or knew were in demand. Some may disagree, but Madonna has entered the stage of her career where her releases should focus more on her hardcore supporters rather than the mass market as it is the fanbase that is still paying attention and purchasing (releases that is, the mass market is obviously still interested in her touring ventures).

Agree 100%! That question about the BAT DVD definitely has stuck in her mind and i don't think she has ever been asked about it. I hope she gives it a thought and hopefully this release will see the light of the day... someday...

Agreed. I like it that she seemed relatively open to what fans were saying or what they might want. A lot of artists would get all mad if they felt fans were telling them what to do or giving them suggestions, but she was pretty cool. I think she's a lot more fan friendly than people give what her credit for. How many other artists do these kind of chats? I see a lot of artists on twitter but they often just answer one or two random questions that have nothing to do with their music or careers.

maybe she's searching for tapes of every date of the tour to editing them all in one concert dvd....

Oh god, I hope she doesn't spend six months giving Blond Ambition an MDNA Tour DVD-type of edit! I don't want black and white freeze frames in the middle of Oh Father or the ponytail intercut with the curls...

REDUCTIVE AND XEROX news just in:

suprise, surprise Gaga doing twitter Q&A

@ladygaga: ARTPOP Q&A right now. Any questions about my upcoming album? or current single 'Applause?' #ARTPOPquestion

m.twitter.com/ladygaga

Questions answered so far:
There will be an album signing

There's a lot of choices for the second single

Swan scene in Applause inspired by I&V & Brandon Maxwell

There is a chance the second single is a song we haven't heard

Every song is different & she delves into multiple genres

She was in pain during the VMA performance but she is recovering

The second single will be before the album

ARTPOP is a psychedelic-pop journey, an album trip that represents my love of popmusic while exploding and pushing its 'artificial' limits

There is a chance the second single is a song we haven't heard

Disaster control

She was in pain during the VMA performance but she is recovering

She was high.

ARTPOP is a psychedelic-pop journey, an album trip that represents my love of popmusic while exploding and pushing its 'artificial' limits

MESS. Shut the fuck up.