Reddit AMA Complete Q&A

Raf

Guest bluejean

I'd love to read if all again but there's so many shit questions to sift through amongst all the pure gold in there

I love how she shits all over the shit questions :lol:

"Send a photo" :lmao:

This was the Q-and-A for that question:

Q: ... if you met someone that had never listened to one of your albums as a whole, which one would you personally recommend that they listen to? What is the quintessential Madonna album according to you?

A: yes. ray of light

So, maybe the "old-lady" explanation is best. ;)

There were some goodies thrown in there, with some total fluff.

This was the Q-and-A for thaT QUESTION:
Q: ... if you met someone that had never listened to one of your albums as a whole, which one would you personally recommend that they listen to? What is the quintessential Madonna album according to you?
A: yes. ray of light
So, maybe the "old-lady" explanation is best. ;)
There were some goodies thrown in there, with some total fluff.

Sorry, that was my mistake. I actually deleted all that was before that question. The complete question was:

Have you ever considered making an album of acoustic or orchestral reworkings of your personal favorite songs (from your back catalogue)?

Also, if you met someone that had never listened to one of your albums as a whole, which one would you personally recommend that they listen to? What is the quintessential Madonna album according to you?
Answer: Yes, Ray of Light
Sorry about that!

Thank you so much for making this summary! I believe there are a few comments from her missing, but all main answers are here, great to read through them all again.

This Q&A was actually way better than the ones she did on Twitter for the MDNA album, last year. Ironically, she also answered much more questions regarding her music now than she did for the MDNA Q&A.

I think my favourite answer was when that person asked her if she wanted them to take her to Fridas house in Mexico and she was basically like 'BITCH, PLEASE. I AM MADONNA. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND I'VE DONE THAT TWICE ALREADY. :queenbitch: '

Why are the perfumes a "tired ass subject?" They've sold poorly? Or she wasn't that interested in them?

I remember hearing that in the UK, the release was kind of unorganized, people seem to have a hard time finding it. I think that's what she's referring to.

I love the question where the person asked whether she was REALLY typing the answers and she said that her housekeeper was typing the answers and she is vaccuming.......lol......such a bitch! Still the same ol' M!

Could it b, that when she refers 2 the tapes in the archive that at least she knows the Alec footage or

the Fincher footage is where it's at? :drool:

I mean the nice footage shouldn't b that hard 2 track down. It had a laserdisc release after all..

Gawker featured her, which is always good exposure - although they don't mention the secretproject (they're too cool for that - i'm being sarcastic), they actually paint her larger-than-life personality pretty well:

http://gawker.com/madonna-has-a-penis-shaped-bong-and-cockroaches-1335733021

Gawker featured her, which is always good exposure - although they don't mention the secretproject (they're too cool for that - i'm being sarcastic), they actually paint her larger-than-life personality pretty well:

http://gawker.com/madonna-has-a-penis-shaped-bong-and-cockroaches-1335733021

doesnt she read gawker? i could have sworn i read that somewhere.

Why nobody asked about the lack of success of MDNA album and her last music projects?

Because that's one of those dumb questions, you wouldn't ask and that she'd reply to with ASK A BETTER QUESTION. Unless you asked her about the reasons behind their promotional approach in general and even the answer to that is quite obvious.

Not that the MDNA album could be considered a flop anyway, particularly when you take into account that, initial Super Bowl big bang aside, it virtually received zero promotion. None of the fluff acts aged 20 - 35 that are clogging the charts today will have a #12 best-selling album of the year when they reach 54

30 or 20 years from now that is

http://www.ifpi.org/content/library/dmr2013.pdf

ifpi.png