Reddit AMA Complete Q&A

Raf

Q: Is your publicist or an intern typing everything for you? Be honest. This is still awesome. Thank you!

A: my housekeeper im vaccuming the housekeeper is typing

She's funny.

Thx Rafura for this wonderful recap thread :laugh:

Got a headache reading through the other LIVE one

I love her for addressing the MDNA Tour release issues

And about finding the BAT tapes in the archives :rotfl:

Oh and of course her fav country in Europe is Italy :queenbitch:

fuck i hope she starts shooting the movie like now so that she has the whole year for the album

I was hoping that she meant she was working on the album now as her 'creative juices are flowing' and that a film is the project AFTER an album. A film would take at least 18 months to come to fruition :/

But how great was she! Confident, relaxed, witty and just fun. :bow:

Of course she's too fuckin cheap to fund her own anti-tour. If Kylie could do it, certainly Madonna could....she has 3x the international fanbase. She only thinks about the DOLLA.

PS: This was great, finally we get answers to some REAL questions that we actually want to hear answers to...and her bitchy comebacks are a reason live! lol

Gawd.. Madonna is simply the best. So funny, smart, and to the point. Im so honored and happy Im a fan!

"Q: Ray of Light album helped me come into my own in small town Nebraska, and know that there was love and acceptance in my future. So many of us have had similar experiences through your music. I can't imagine what that must feel like for you. How often do you think about who your art is reaching?

A: only when i hear comments like this from people do i think about it the rest of the time i only think of how i would like to explress myself i think about expression not the result"

I wonder how'd Gaga answer the same question :chuckle:

Gawd.. Madonna is simply the best. So funny, smart, and to the point. Im so honored and happy Im a fan!

"Q: Ray of Light album helped me come into my own in small town Nebraska, and know that there was love and acceptance in my future. So many of us have had similar experiences through your music. I can't imagine what that must feel like for you. How often do you think about who your art is reaching?

A: only when i hear comments like this from people do i think about it the rest of the time i only think of how i would like to explress myself i think about expression not the result"

I wonder how'd Gaga answer the same question :chuckle:

Well, we know going forward how she'll answer it. :1251:

Guest bluejean

Why did answer type "yes" before Ray of Light? There wasn't a yes/no question in that one. :)

Didn't they ask something like "is there one album you'd recommend to someone who has never heard any of your albums?"