True Blue: Did Everyone See This?

Guest Pud Whacker

I love her look in the True Blue video. So unbelievably beautiful. She can equally be current and trendy (let alone set the trend)...and yet be classic and chic, as if she's from another era, so naturally.

May not be her most popular song or video...but I can't get enough of her in True Blue.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Who is the guy with her btw?

Is it Ric Ocasek from The Cars? They were also signed to Warners and were still riding high on the success of their massive Heartbeat City album in '86. But at first I thought it might be Phil Spector, which considering it's Madonna in the midst of her most girl group moment ever, that would be pretty awesome - this is the woman who had Gene Kelly oversee Like a Virgin on TGS and John Travolta oversee Music on CT after all!

Is it Ric Ocasek from The Cars? They were also signed to Warners and were still riding high on the success of their massive Heartbeat City album in '86. But at first I thought it might be Phil Spector, which considering it's Madonna in the midst of her most girl group moment ever, that would be pretty awesome - this is the woman who had Gene Kelly oversee Like a Virgin on TGS and John Travolta oversee Music on CT after all!

Wow I didn't know that!

Was it at one of her CT US dates?