Can you feel the creativity????

karbatal

So i'm simply mesmerized with the MDNA tour. Not only because it's high tech and all that, but because Madonna is so full of creativity in the tour! I don't know, i feel this tour as Madonna accepting the last loooooong era (HC/MDNA) a very difficult time for her because her treasure, the thing she cherished more (her marriage and family) fell apart.

You can feel it with the first segment and the LAV one. She's suffered a lot and it's coming to terms with it. It took her very long, of course, to put the last nail on the coffin (you can see it in the BF interlude) and getting naked and showing her emotions so well during the waltz.

I expect a brand new Madonna. It's not wishful thinking, it's simply what i feel. It's been YEARS since Madonna showed all this creativity, exactly since the Confessions Tour.

I didn't post this in the tour section because i'm talking about next projects and new music. I except something great (no matter if it sells a lot or not)

I never thought she lost any creativity. I think people are just caught up in the fact that she isn't as popular as she used to be. Fans/people tend to follow what the masses feel and assume she's "lost it" when in fact, she's an aging entertainer. And in all honesty, she's never really been away. It's just her music isn't as popular as it used to be. Doesn't mean it isn't good. On each recent album, there were many killer songs. There is no doubt if they were sung by artists much younger than her who are currently popular in the mainstream, those songs would be huge. I really feel her music usually gets better. Of course, she has a few corny songs, but guess what, she's always had a few of them. I know a lot of people don't like "Jimmy Jimmy" and "Birthday Song", but they are just pure fun, much like some of her biggest hits. Fans expect her to create some masterpiece with each album with profound lyrics and new sounds. Sorry, but much of her early career her lyrics were pretty simplisitic. Even many of her later hits were. She's always been a head of the curve regarding sound in the past, but I don't expect her to keep up all the time. I don't expect she owes me anything. And I hope she keeps doing what SHE WANTS. That's what has kept me a fan all these years. She does whatever the fuck she wants and people still love her.

When did she lose it?

Never. I don't know why some believe she has. I think those people have left the forum (thank god).

But M has yet to disappoint me.

Yes, we all praised her creativity during the tour. Where were you?

And I'm sorry, but Madonna was VERY creative during Hard Candy. One thing is not liking what you see, other is saying it doesn't exist.

Actually...her mind was a lot more in Hard Candy then on MDNA. (the album)

She wrote a lot more for that album also...MDNA is not coherent or anything...something that never happened with her before. It's like a bunch of songs that were given to her...she changed them here and there and it's done! Feels completely rushed.

But the tour is exactly the other way around fortunately! xD

I do hope her next tour is more fun then the last one...not Sticky & Sweet fun something that can make stadiums jump...MDNA didn't had as much as S&S did! It was more serious.

She can do something fun and artistic at the same time...one thing doesn't invalidate the other...

And i think she's as creative as ever.

It doesn't have to do with being popular. 4 Minutes was a monster hit and to me it is nothing at all to do with creativity, it's Madonna fooling around. To me she lost some creativity but i think that's because she was through a personal crisis and didn't give a damn. She even said so when she said that she didn't like recording very much and she prefered touring.

It's pretty easy to see where she's more creative and where she's not in recent years. Half MDNA lacks of creativity, the same with HC and S&S. She wasn't very creative with RIT either. Of course that's my opinion.

she didnĀ“t, but in HC, an album that I like, I felt her presence was second to the producerĀ“s, as if she was too busy with other things in her life

I don't see it. Lyrically, it's all her. Musically, that's the sound she wanted to achieve.