Best Like a Prayer?

karbatal

Best Like a Prayer?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Best Like a Prayer in a Tour?

Really can't go wrong with any of the live performances, being the perfection that it is.

I'd say my least favorite of the tours probably is re-Invention Tour, but, still quite a moment seeing everyone on their feet and into the song. The arrangement then was used for Live 8, which probably was a better overall performance, if only for the setting and all.

To see the S&S Version LIVE is an experience. Sorry yall, but :wow:

I whole-heartedly agree!

Blond Ambition is still the best for me as it segued so perfectly from the scarlet eroticism of "Like A Virgin" before it like post-orgasmic guilt. Wonderful story-telling on M's part.

S&S's version (mixed with "Feels Like Home" by Meck) was also genius in itself - and of all the tours I've seen, this performance got the crowd the most excited and jumping up and down out of any M tour I've ever seen live. It was just wonderful. A huge strong point of that tour.

Although I do love every version of this song (esp MDNA), I'll have to go with the first time I ever witnessed it live. Blond Ambition.

I was literally about to come out of my skin when she said 'God?' after Like A Virgin. She never performed this live before the tour started, and

being pre internet, there was no way to hear it before the show.

Plus, it used both of my favorite remixes. Love.

I really liked the new take on the song for the Sticky and Sweet version. The MDNA tour version is the worst. She did nothing new with it and the audience sang most of it. I enjoyed it when I was at the actual show, but it's the most pointless and worst sounding track on the tour album/soundtrack.

I really liked the new take on the song for the Sticky and Sweet version. The MDNA tour version is the worst. She did nothing new with it and the audience sang most of it. I enjoyed it when I was at the actual show, but it's the most pointless and worst sounding track on the tour album/soundtrack.

no! It was the very first time that she performed thi song with the feeling she wanted to express when she recorded it. It's a song about love and be together. The rest of performances, as superb as they are, are more about the moves, the effects, the bombasic sounds... but the MDNA version is the very start of the Project Revolution.

• 10 months later...

Blonde ambition hands down, though the MDNA tour was good... it didnt live up to the first cause the set songs for LAP was perfect,

vocally I also think blonde Ambition is the same