510SD9KK19L._SX260_.jpg

The English Roses

The English Roses #1: Friends for Life!

The English Roses #2: Goodbye, Grace?

The English Roses #3: The New Girl

The English Roses #4: A Rose by Any Other Name

The English Roses #5: Big-Sister Blues

The English Roses #6: Being Binah

The English Roses #7: Hooray for the Holidays!

The English Roses #8: A Perfect Pair

The English Roses #9: Runway Rose

The English Roses #10: Ready, set, vote!

The English Roses #11: American Dreams

The English Roses #12: Catch the Bouquet!

Whenever I read something about her gyms, I think it's the most cringe-worthy thing she ever came up with in her career (besides her elaborate promo strategy for MDNA), but this thread reminds me what really takes the cake. GAP jeans commercial was tremendously hard to endure too.

She looked really nice at those book launches. 2003 feels like about 5 minutes ago now, yet 1993 felt like a million years ago in 2003.

I was thinking the same exact thing! AL, Gap, the childrens books.....all of it seems fairly recent to me but back in 2003 Sex/Erotica seemed a lifetime ago. Fall of 2003 was actually a busy time for M! Starting with the Kiss at the MTV Awards, then a couple weeks later Oprah and release of English Roses, then the release of Remixed & Revisited with the TRL appearance.....I think she was on Leno and/or Letterman that fall too.....oh yeah and MATM of course. ;)

Even by the time 1998 rolled around and she released ROL, it had only been 5 years since Sex and it felt like an eternity at that point.

Guest Not4Pussies

I just finished watching her 2005 interview on The View where she promoted Lotsa DaCasha and wow. She has come a long way after the divorce. She really did try to behave like a good wife. She definitely got that spunk back after she got divorced.

I just finished watching her 2005 interview on The View where she promoted Lotsa DaCasha and wow. She has come a long way after the divorce. She really did try to behave like a good wife. She definitely got that spunk back after she got divorced.

Yes, she did try.

5a7f296f3bfa5592_madonnavogue_wideweb__4