Appreciate: Giovanni Bianco

ryan

:lol: BTW I hate how on iTunes the singles covers become the official album covers on display. Do you get what I mean? Grrrr...

I don't actually. :lol: Are you saying the single covers are never replaced by the album covers?

I was really bummed out with the MDNA deluxe pre-order when the album was finally released. It didn't come with a new GMAYL which I can understand stand as I first got the song when I purchased the pre-order. But it was annoying having to edit the album title on GMAYL so it can go into MDNA. But it just looked so out of place with 43 plays next to all the other songs with 0 plays.

I don't actually. :lol: Are you saying the single covers are never replaced by the album covers?

:lol: I mean, in each single I put their covers and for the other tracks I put the album cover. But iTunes recognize the cover of the first track as the album cover.

So as result, mostly of my albums don't have the right covers on display. Like in True Blue, the cover on display is the Papa Don't Preach one.

:lmao: