Ask Me Anything

FreeMySoul

Yeah, she isn't going to share much info on her next album, other than she might be currently writing or possibly when she's expected to head into the recording studio. I highly doubt she'll mention any one she's planning to work with or thinking of working of. She's usually pretty tight lipped on her future projects especially her music.

It seems so random for her to use a social network a lot of people haven't heard of (and obviously a lot of people haven't heard of it of all ages) with nothing to promote. So I gather this is probably connected to The Secret Project since that is soon to be released.

I do hope there's more to it.

I'd say the MDNA Tour release and #secretproject qualifies as "something" to promote… hopefully she's been made aware of the recall of the bluray before tomorrow!

I know a few people that use reddit, and the mobile site looks more organized than the website… but talk about diversifying the demographic in one fell swoop! :laugh: I never use it because I only have enough patience for twitter. :old:

edit: just saw the secret project part… sorry.

Guest Not4Pussies

why ask about the dvd/bluray? the tour is over, we got the release. she didnt manufacture the dvds/blurays, shes not at fault for the fuck ups.

what else is there to ask about the tour? we already got that at the ny tour screening.

im interested to know about the SP, what she is currently listening to, her art collection, basically what rafura plans to ask her.

why ask about the dvd/bluray? the tour is over, we got the release. she didnt manufacture the dvds/blurays, shes not at fault for the fuck ups.

what else is there to ask about the tour? we already got that at the ny tour screening.

im interested to know about the SP, what she is currently listening to, her art collection, basically what rafura plans to ask her.

agreed

Then we should ask how she will punish the manufacturers for fucking with the Queen :chuckle:

50 minutes away. Her page is already up. Some people have asked questions already. You can vote on the questions, that's what i've been doing to the lame ones :p

Guest Rachelle of London

Why dont we all just ask questions, if she answers yours...great, if she doesn't tough titty! There's no point trying to dictate or predict what shes going to ask considering millions of people will be asking her questions

Yeah but if there's an ocean of bullshit questions or comments like come to XXXXXX it will be difficult for them to see any good questions, it's just my advice, you can do as you please

I can already envision australians asking when she will come back to AU and her saying next tour and then meltdowns when she doesn't