Just watch her fucking Move. GS NYC MSG LIB QoFL

acko

This video contains content from EMI Music

Publishing and Warner Chappell, one or more

of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright

grounds.

Remains amazing

Was fabulous at Wembley too the crowd was electric

That's right the flop crowd at the flop tour twenty years ago next week where se was declared over by Piers Morgan

I love the NY TGS clips

Erotica is fab too

Bring back Alex Mango!!!!! I love the choreo for LIB in GS, she's simply mesmerizing. And it all seems so effortless!

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the transition from I'm going Bananas to LIB, from humour to playful to intense!

I love everything about this - her best live vocals, her out-dancing the backing dancers, the proper live band, and no huge, distracting video screens at the back. And you get a much better feel of what the show actually looked like thanks to the subtle way it was filmed without slow motion effects or black and white shots or fast edits or filters.

I love everything about this - her best live vocals, her out-dancing the backing dancers, the proper live band, and no huge, distracting video screens at the back. And you get a much better feel of what the show actually looked like thanks to the subtle way it was filmed without slow motion effects or black and white shots or fast edits or filters.

AMEN.

Madonna is the best when there's no backscreen behind her. Period.

I don't know if I'd agree fully, but I think the time is right to do away with the screens, or at least do something different with them. She's pushed them a long way, but it would be braver and more exciting to not have them, and to try to achieve the same level of spectacle.

yaaas7.gif

AMEN.

yaaas7.gif

tumblr_inline_mnlds589RW1ry7m0f.gif

Personally, I don't have any issue with the video screens (or her editing style for filmed concerts). Doesn't take anything away from her...only enhances....but that's just me.

It would be cool to have an upcoming tour shot very straight-forward....with more physical sets and props once again.

:clap: