Christina Aguilera "doesn't remember" VMA kiss

Ugly Hecty

Guest Not4Pussies

oh christina, why so cunty?

anyway, these kind of interviews remind me of janet.

always behind, no one really cares about her and always resorts to giving interviews about her sexuality

Poor Christina, I remember watching the VMA's that year and feeling really sorry for her because the press was all over Madonna and Britney and it seems that they all forgot about Christina, like she was never there. It's obvious that she's still bitter about it...very very bitter.

I've always thought that pic is fake

It was taken after the opening night of The Re-Invention Tour in L.A. Christina was among the celebs that attended the show and after party.

TINA loves M. This comment is being taken out of context. Get back to the GaGa hate people!

It was taken after the opening night of The Re-Invention Tour in L.A. Christina was among the celebs that attended the show and after party.

TINA loves M. This comment is being taken out of context. Get back to the GaGa hate people!

I love Tina though. But she's a class A c*nt.

I have always loved this photo. Madonna looks very protective of Christina here actually.

Christina looks like shit tbqh, Wtf is up with her hair? Did her hair have a fight with a straightener or something?