BIMBO JONES to premiere their official Madonna remix...

Jamesy

UK remix team BIMBO JONES posted a status on Facebook today:

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!
Who wants 2 hear the BIMBO JONES remix of MADONNA ?
Yes its true music fans. We can finally let you hear it. thanks everyone 4 your patience...

They haven't mentioned what song but I remember they were reported to have remixed "Superstar" last year.

https://www.facebook.com/BimboJones/posts/10151701187335000

I know superstar was released in brazil for the contest, but I wonder if this song was actually ever considered for the 4th single?? I like the track, but not as a single. It would have bombed unless there was an awesome single remix released.

I know superstar was released in brazil for the contest, but I wonder if this song was actually ever considered for the 4th single?? I like the track, but not as a single. It would have bombed unless there was an awesome single remix released.

I think the only other track considered as single release was Gang Bang.

I've wanted Bimbo Jones to mix her for a long time. They've made some cracking remixes. Then finally it happens with the shittiest and most unsuitable song ever...and it turns out SO BAD that they don't even put it on the free single that was unleashed on the poor Brazilians.

Yes like many people have said too many times before-- GB or Addicted would have been much better than superstar as a fourth single.

I also heard superstar once while Fox News was going to a commercial break. The song sounded very good even though the news program was too conservative for me.

Wouldn't surprise me if they actually did have this planned as the fourth single, after releasing the three shittest songs off the album. Kind of teams with the theme, and follow it up with birthday song as fifth single and presto!

Wouldn't surprise me if they actually did have this planned as the fourth single, after releasing the three shittest songs off the album. Kind of teams with the theme, and follow it up with birthday song as fifth single and presto!

I will never forget when the Billboard MUSIC EDITOR interviewed her and said that he LOVED Superstar.

Her response: "Really?"

And the poor soul insisted. "Yes, I absolutely love it."

I mean, if that is the opinion of Billboard's music fucking editor... You can imagine the kind of people that surround her. Yes men.

I will never forget when the Billboard MUSIC EDITOR interviewed her and said that he LOVED Superstar.

Her response: "Really?"

And the poor soul insisted. "Yes, I absolutely love it."

I mean, if that is the opinion of Billboard's music fucking editor... You can imagine the kind of people that surround her. Yes men.

He said that!?!??? How did I miss this???

He must if been joking or just trying to see how she would responded.

That just ain't right

That remix is just AWFUL. I really want some [amazing] new Madonna music so I can consign MDNA to history. I expected to dislike this remix since there's been not one single remix during the whole MDNA era that I've liked.

Guest bluejean

It's exactly what you'd expect from Bimbo Jones who seems to be the go to remixer for generic forgettable dance mixes of pop songs. It doesn't help that Superstar is one of Madonna's all time worst songs.