I WANT A NEW ALBUM

elijah

How many years till we get what we all want  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be an eternity again?

• Next year
    • NEVER

Guess we have a different definition of mature. When I hear the word "mature" I think of something that moves away from pop music, into acoustic, slow boring music based around pianos or acoustic guitars with no or few drums or electronic beats which has never been Madonna.

Well there is a lot of mature music which is boring like Elton's, but it also depends on your taste. I like Kate Bush, whose music is mature, but it isn't boring to me, because there is passion and real emotions. When I am listening to some ballads like Elton's or Celine Dion's, I don't feel the emotions in their voice and music... I am going to say again, it depends on your taste.

Also, Madonna has already used piano, jazz and acoustic guitar in her pop music, the result was good and mature and fun.

Madonna released Something To Remember because she wanted to show that she isn't just a dance music artist. Maybe you don't like ballads at all. I like very much her ballads of 80s and 90s, they are very melancholic and they have beutiful orchestration.

Just compare Superstar to I'm Addicted, then you will see which song is mature and which is childish. If you think that pop music can't be mature, then it seems songs like Vogue or Like A Prayer are childish, just ordinary pop tunes. It is like there is no difference between Madonna's Vogue or Gaga's Just Dance.

Madonna has always included ballads within her albums ( excluding her debut ) MDNA has ballads too - Masterpiece and Falling Free. The only time she has included all ballads was with Something to Remember and that was a compilation with 3 new songs. She has always released beautiful, heart-felt and gorgeous ballads.

I find it baffling that people keep quoting the same songs to demonstrate less maturity. Sure GGW and Superstar are not serious songs but what really is the huge deal about that ? Listen to MDNA and there is plenty of deep songs and so-called "mature" lyrics. I wonder how some young fans would react if a young Madonna was releasing some of her past hits today. I shudder to think of the reaction to classics like Into the Groove, Holiday and Lucky Star. Songs that I love with a passion by the way. Madonna has always been incredibly diverse with her music, lyrics and messages within songs and I love her for that.

MDNA has deep lyrics. Falling Free, Masterpiece, Gang Bang. What iwant more for her next album is a consistency to the sound. Whatever the messages of the songs, I want an overall sound to coat the album ala Erotica to HAard Candy.

Madonna has always included ballads within her albums ( excluding her debut ) MDNA has ballads too - Masterpiece and Falling Free. The only time she has included all ballads was with Something to Remember and that was a compilation with 3 new songs. She has always released beautiful, heart-felt and gorgeous ballads.

I find it baffling that people keep quoting the same songs to demonstrate less maturity. Sure GGW and Superstar are not serious songs but what really is the huge deal about that ? Listen to MDNA and there is plenty of deep songs and so-called "mature" lyrics. I wonder how some young fans would react if a young Madonna was releasing some of her past hits today. I shudder to think of the reaction to classics like Into the Groove, Holiday and Lucky Star. Songs that I love with a passion by the way. Madonna has always been incredibly diverse with her music, lyrics and messages within songs and I love her for that.

Totally agree. One of the things I like about Madonna is she has her fun dance songs and her more deep ballads. I like both depending on the mood I'm in at the time. I wouldn't want her to be all one way or the other.

I wonder how some young fans would react if a young Madonna was releasing some of her past hits today. I shudder to think of the reaction to classics like Into the Groove, Holiday and Lucky Star. Songs that I love with a passion by the way. Madonna has always been incredibly diverse with her music, lyrics and messages within songs and I love her for that.

Well, she made a lot of songs in the 80s that can't be described as mature, but thanks to 80s production, they have charm and emotion. She was at the beginning of her career, it made sense then.

ITG is great song, it really has great lyrics where sex and dance is mixed, it is a very smart song just like Music, which also has great message.

Madonna's music evolved from charming and fun pop (Madonna, LAV), across first more serious stuff (ING,CFY, TB) to mature and artistic works like LAP, E, BS and ROL.

It is unexpected from her to make a song like Superstar when she has done so many great works and written strong lyrics, you all should admit that?

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna's music evolved from charming and fun pop (Madonna, LAV), across first more serious stuff (ING,CFY, TB) to mature and artistic works like LAP, E, BS and ROL.

It is unexpected from her to make a song like Superstar when she has done so many great works and written strong lyrics, you all should admit that?

shut up bytch, you know nothing about nothing.

You are such a fucking idiot. If you like everything she does then that is your problem. There is no difference between you as Madonna fan and Gaga fans.

Your opinion is irrelevant u piece of shit. Go back to the dirt floor you were born on

Guest Pud Whacker

You are 43 years old and you are acting like a baby.

BTW I didn't say anything bad about Madonna so I don't understand the hate.

I SAID SHUT UP!!!

youre just like that ugly gaga, you say something but mean something else. and im thousands of years old. get your facts str8, fucktard.

Guest Pud Whacker

@Pud Whacker

@whoastephen

You both are fanatics.

If you can discuss about here music, then discuss. Nobody comes here to insulted.

This is a forum, people have different opinions, obvioulsy you two can't handle that.

:rolleyes:

youre stupid like that ugly girl, too. youre going on IGNORE. later fughole.

I want her clothing line to branch out & make clothes for faggy adolescents. She could call it Material Boys, but I looked it up & theres already a designer with that name in use, but oh well one can dream can he not?

I'll settle for new music though.

You're right I'm a fanatic, you're also a whiny ass faggot with bad opinions that is annoying in every thread complaining about stupid shit and It's always negative

Get lost

You're right I'm a fanatic, you're also a whiny ass faggot with bad opinions

Whiny faggot? Perhaps you are talking about yourself.

A true fan wouldn't tell someone just to fuck off, when someone tells something about her. If you are defending her with insults instead of explanations, then you are just a stupid fan who hasn't got anything smart to say.

Guest Pud Whacker

oh isaacharris, you know i love you. youre the only gag fan not on ignore. :rotfl:

now go preach about sticky and sweet and hard candy.

i don't think madonna is very inspired by music anymore.... if she is, she doesnt really show it. if you read or watch her interviews now, music (or her musical tastes) is rarely discussed. i miss the days when i would read what she had to say about music and would go out to search for the same records she was listening to. until that madonna comes back, i don't think we're going to get another super cool album.

i don't think madonna is very inspired by music anymore.... if she is, she doesnt really show it. if you read or watch her interviews now, music (or her musical tastes) is rarely discussed. i miss the days when i would read what she had to say about music and would go out to search for the same records she was listening to. until that madonna comes back, i don't think we're going to get another super cool album.

please.gif

She can do whatever the fuck she wants u cunt

shut up bytch, you know nothing about nothing.

Your opinion is irrelevant u piece of shit. Go back to the dirt floor you were born on

I SAID SHUT UP!!!

youre just like that ugly gaga, you say something but mean something else. and im thousands of years old. get your facts str8, fucktard.

:rolleyes:

youre stupid like that ugly girl, too. youre going on IGNORE. later fughole.

You're right I'm a fanatic, you're also a whiny ass faggot with bad opinions that is annoying in every thread complaining about stupid shit and It's always negative

Get lost

:dead: Two Libras in action.