Do you remember when....?

karbatal

So i discovered some old pages of that Dot Refugees site were this Madonnanation begun and some threads are beautiful, like this one full of rumours about COAD. I love that many rumors were pretty accurate!

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Madonna_Dot_Refugees/ar/t17658.htm

and here Qaz wanted some leak before september, while Lesbi asked about RIT being released in DVD, hahaha

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Madonna_Dot_Refugees/ar/t18018.htm

There's a song about homosexuality which is revealing and will be the controversial song in this album, it's like Deeper and Deeper part 2. Another song also has a choir and a lot of violins mixed with heavy guitars titled Not Again.

:lmao:

Where's my fake COADF tracklist with lyrics? :lol: There was one for every album. Surely, I did one for that one, too. Actually, that would have been on Madonnamad.

Guest Fukujima

i actually remember a rumor of a song on Confessions about a CHILD coming to terms with his homosexuality and even some lyrics where posted : "Johnny be brave, you're not the one to blame" or something like that :rotfl: and apparently executives at Warner burst into tears while listening to it :dead:

can't wait for new rumors to start!

i actually remember a rumor of a song on Confessions about a CHILD coming to terms with his homosexuality and even some lyrics where posted : "Johnny be brave, you're not the one to blame" or something like that :rotfl: and apparently executives at Warner burst into tears while listening to it :dead:

:lmao:!!! Cringeworthy!!

YES!!! Someone told me it's like DEEPER & DEEPER part 2

:lmao:

Nothing beats those Confessions Tour rumouabout her being naked on stage wearing whipped cream as her 'costume'. And the dancers were supposed to lick it all off.

Actually, I'd love it if she did just that next time.

Nothing beats those Confessions Tour rumouabout her being naked on stage wearing whipped cream as her 'costume'. And the dancers were supposed to lick it all off.

Oh and remember that rumor about real horses on skates on stage? :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG if Gaga does read this forum prepare for that to be used on Artpop World Tour

OMG if Gaga does read this forum prepare for that to be used on Artpop World Tour

Oh yeah, that's her favourite brand of tacky.

I remember this horses rumour as well. Loons were so upset, 'Wouldn't the horses be afraid of the music? Imagine how horrible it'd be if she stepped on their shit, tripped and fell down :( '

Too funny.

Oh yeah, that's her favourite brand of tacky.

I remember this horses rumour as well. Loons were so upset, 'Wouldn't the horses be afraid of the music? Imagine how horrible it'd be if she stepped on their shit, tripped and fell down :( '

Too funny.

She'll probably do some Catherine the Great theme and get crushed by a horse whilst having sex with it because it's ART.*

I do remember people saying that Confessions on a dance floor was a terrible title and it couldn't be true!

PS: I know this is historically incorrect!