Jesus Luz will be part of Dacing with the Stars-Italian Edition

Guest Fukujima

• 2 weeks later...

Tony Ward > JFK Jr > Jesus Luz > John Enos > Young Guy Ritchie >Young Carlos > Basquiat > Brahim > Warren > Peter Berg > Vanilla Ice > Sugar Ray singer > Jellybean > Andy Bird > Sean Penn

:dead: Tony Ward was perfection if a little short. I've never seen two people look so beautiful as they did in JML.

damn he's so different now. I used to like him but now I don't know.

brahim definitely is a real professional, not just with the dancing but his whole attitude is more timid. no gum or showing off like jayzous is doing ;)

poor brahim got the worst votes last night because the choreography was quite romantic and he looked so shy and awkward about it :lmao: but the public disagreed and gave him some good scores ;)

no, tf1 keep removing the videos :s you can only watch it on tf1 with a french proxy..

you can watch him dance to papaoutai here (this is from last week. got him the highest scores of the night)

but hurry cuz they'll probably have it deleted by tomorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvwKCcvjkJY

He is so fucking good looking, I love Jesus but Jesus looks basic next to Brahim, + he's a douche

no, tf1 keep removing the videos :s you can only watch it on tf1 with a french proxy..

you can watch him dance to papaoutai here (this is from last week. got him the highest scores of the night)

but hurry cuz they'll probably have it deleted by tomorrow

Looks like somebody choreographed the dance to focus on his own abilities rather than his partners. :chuckle:

Guest Not4Pussies

i see jesus dance and i feel nothing

i see brahim dance and i feel a funny sensation below my waist

then again brahim is an actual dancer.

Looks like somebody choreographed the dance to focus on his own abilities rather than his partners. :chuckle:

what you see in that video is the only time he actually seemed to really show off his breakdance moves, and it got him the highest scores of all three times he danced. dont forget that both chaz and I believe berrell did choreography for the song he danced to, as well. they're in the videoclip. he got all advantages for that one.

I think it's what the judges want, for him to show off his "bboy" moves cuz when he tries something really different like last night he got even lower scores than the fat or stiff "stars" who can't dance to save their lives and basically rely on sympathy rates ;) poor brahim.

there are new rumors now about madonna going to #DALS on saturday to show some support to brahim. it's actually likely as she's also in germany for HC on thursday..

what you see in that video is the only time he actually seemed to really show off his breakdance moves, and it got him the highest scores of all three times he danced. dont forget that both chaz and I believe berrell did choreography for the song he danced to, as well. they're in the videoclip. he got all advantages for that one.

I think it's what the judges want, for him to show off his "bboy" moves cuz when he tries something really different like last night he got even lower scores than the fat or stiff "stars" who can't dance to save their lives and basically rely on sympathy rates ;) poor brahim.

there are new rumors now about madonna going to #DALS on saturday to show some support to brahim. it's actually likely as she's also in germany for HC on thursday..

Wait, Brahim is the professional, right?

• 2 weeks later...