Jesus Luz will be part of Dacing with the Stars-Italian Edition

Guest Fukujima

Guest Fukujima

please Jesus Luz is gorgeous i like him more than Brahim. So gorgeous. And i love how Brazilians and Italians connect so much :inlove: i am sure he already speaks the language, in case he doesn't he will learn it very quickly

Guest Fukujima

a friend of mine who works in the fashion industry in Milan ( he was banged by Riccardo Tisci ;) ) told me that Jesus Luz was Steven Klein toyboy prior to his M affair. if this is real or just gossip i don't know

a friend of mine who works in the fashion industry in Milan ( he was banged by Riccardo Tisci ;) ) told me that Jesus Luz was Steven Klein toyboy prior to his M affair. if this is real or just gossip i don't know

Could be, Madge shared lovers with Keith Haring back in the days.

Jesus reminds me of a beautiful version of John Travolta

Maybe Brahim could be Jesus partner on the tv show.

How will they present him "Jesus Luz, the guy who fucked Madonna" ?

Guest bluejean

Could be, Madge shared lovers with Keith Haring back in the days.

Jesus reminds me of a beautiful version of John Travolta

Maybe Brahim could be Jesus partner on the tv show.

How will they present him "Jesus Luz, the guy who fucked Madonna" ?

Temporary DJ, part time model and ex toy boy slash free loader of superstar Madonna.

We just know they're going to mention Madonna 80 times an episode and show clips of the Celebration video repeatedly. NTP indeed!

Guest Rachelle of London

ooh now thats JUICY!!!!!

Is it me or does Jesus look just like Steven Klein, he's a better version of him obvs but they look alike