Like a...

runa

I had whoopie (thanks again) awhile ago compile all of the Ray of Light demos into one clump and send them to me so I could put them on my ipod. Of course this song was on there.

Love all the tracks that came out of this creation process.

Gone, Gone, Gone, Revenge, Power of Goodbye demo, Substitute for Love demo, ect...

I call this her unofficial Pure Moods album, for anyone old enough to remember when they used to advertise those albums on TV. They consisted of very laid back relaxing music. :lol:

stunning melody. stunning harmonies. stunning lyrics.

stunning*

* should most definitely NOT have been dropped. When in 2085 the 4 disc Super Deluxe Remastered Expanded 4D Integrated Audio Experience Edition of Ray Of Light is released, I really hope the pop injustice is rectified and this is restored to its rightful place in pop history.

I've always loved this song. It's amazing...and Blossom, a super deluxe remastering of the ROL album would be heaven on earth..but unfortunately; we'll be waiting until a cow jumps over the moon. We might as well do it ourselves. lol

this song is absolutely beautiful. I love it

There is a italian version sung y Laura Pausini called Mi abbandono a te.

Beautiful song, but I can see why she left it off. Compared to the rest of ROL, it just cannot compete- lyrics are a little Celine/ Mariah.( with the exception of little star, but she was never. Going to rid of that one). I would still go with has to be as the travesty for being left off.