Rocco to release debut album

realityisalways

vq0s.jpg

MADONNA might need to stock up on those hip hop grillz she’s sporting at the moment.

By Jessica Brown/ Published 27th August 2013

20467.jpgMadonna's son Rocco is planning to follow his mum into the music industry

That’s because her son Rocco is planning to launch a rap ­ car­eer at the age of 13.

The wannabe gangsta rhymer is recording in his mum’s studio (how street...) and has recorded six demos with school pal Dom Sesto.

The teens call themselves Modoccor – their names spelt backwards – and are reportedly hoping to release music by using Madge’s industry connections.

Insiders revealed: “Modoccor combine rapping with street dance, gymnastics and break-dancing.

“Since forming the boys are virtually inseparable.

“Madge’s blinged gnashers are a step too far for ­Lourdes and she’s begged her mum to nip it in the bud now”

A source “They’ve recorded six demos and are eager to present them to industry friends of Madonna in the next few months.

“Rocco and Dom hope they can get a record deal out of it.

“Madonna is obviously helping them as much as she can.”

Despite this, the Queen of Pop and Rocco’s dad, Guy Ritchie, reckon the boys will soon get bored.

We’re told: “Both Madonna and Guy are behind them but they think it’s just a childish phase.”

We can’t see Rocco’s big sis Lourdes, 16, getting on board, judging by her reaction to Madge’s attempts to be urban.

She’s apparently “mortified” by her 55-year-old mum wearing grillz – and has asked her to quit.

A source said: “Madge’s blinged gnashers are a step too far for ­Lourdes and she’s begged her mum to nip it in the bud now.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/334826/Rocco-follows-mum-Madonna-into-music

943632_423576184424207_487977866_n.jpg

He has been working with famous french producer hardy 'indigo' muanza:

53d68246f01011e296ca22000a9e0933_7.jpg

6ad18b54efe711e2929322000a9e0719_7.jpg

He's also gangsta and rides in the back:

http://instagram.com/p/bxBiS9gHvC/

I hate how they always make it seem as if Lourdes is embarrassed by her Mum!

“Madge’s blinged gnashers are a step too far for ­Lourdes and she’s begged her mum to nip it in the bud now.

Bullshit!

horrid news. A 13 year old recording rap? And poor Lourdes couldn't even wax her moustache until she was like 30 years old. Mess.

she was like 12 or so when she got rid of the unibrow. hardly very old at all. and only because that jerk of perezhilton kept bullying her about it.

This story was totally made up by a reporter piecing Rocco's random instagram posts and etc together lol. If it's true I'd be shocked. I think it's simply misinformation trying to get a reaction.

The wannabe gangsta rhymer is recording in his mums studio (how street...)"

LOL

What is she gonna do if their record hits? LOL I don't think she would want Rocco at his age to go through all that. I'm sure she is supporting his interests though and it looks like Rocco has his mom's drive.

This story was totally made up by a reporter piecing Rocco's random instagram posts and etc together lol. If it's true I'd be shocked. I think it's simply misinformation trying to get a reaction.

It's the typical lazy ass journalism we have in Britain but you're right about them making a story up just from a few shots on instagram. Who the hell reads the Daily Star now anyway?

It's the typical lazy ass journalism we have in Britain but you're right about them making a story up just from a few shots on instagram. Who the hell reads the Daily Star now anyway?

No one but the press is picking up the story

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/2013/08/27/340-Madonna-s-son-Rocco-plans-to-become-rapper-with-school-pal.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401562/MOS-Diary-Rocco-roll-Madonnas-son-plans-follow-footsteps-aims-rap-stardom-aged-just-13.html

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=185604

i hope it´s not true. And I don´t understand why she educated lola as a mother, and she´s education rocco as she was her granny, letting him do any tyoe if things

Do you really know that for sure? :lol: Having said that I'm my mothers baby son and you know...it's a special connection. :inlove:

I do believe the two were messing around in the studio and quite possibly are wanting to embark on some music career, from the comments they made at Instagram. In fact, didn't Rocco state he was making an album?

But yeah, I think the article is pretty much speculating and bullshit... especially regarding the part that Lourdes is upset with her mom. I think the media wants so bad for Lourdes to be pissed to make Madonna look like a bad mother.

If Rocco is serious about the rap/music career, I can't see Madonna making it that easy for him. I would think she would at least make him work for it. Maybe he is and she's made some deal with him.

Here I thought that Lola was going to be much like her mom, being the wild one. Turns out to be Rocco! I don't know how their family is but I feel that those kids are very grounded. there is lots of interaction with their mom and she takes them everywhere, they are like traveling gypsies.