Madonna Tops Forbes 2013 List Of The Top-Earning Celebrities

lasky

Guest gang bang

because we know that a Madonna hater is writting on Forbes Magazine, that repulsive granny can t stand that magde can sell more tickets than his fave ,GARGOLA, and can reléase an álbum , and gets the top 15 of the best selling albums of last year worldwide , considering that she is in her 4th decade , thing that his other fave can t do it , till now ,she can t even reléase an álbum ,MALARIA CURRY, Forbes say that MDNA is a flop because it sold less than 1 m in US , so 10000000000 albums can t sell not even that, 550,000 copies of MDNA..really poor old clown that hate so much Magde, only because she can get things that his faves can t....

THE FACT is that Magde combined álbum sales , tours sales is the QUEEN OF MUSIC INDUSTRY..i wan t another mega succesful era next year

You can tell that this "journalist" was writing this through gritted teeth. What a biased and negative article. Forbes could not deny who made the most money so they had to acknowledge Madonna but as usual they tried to diminish her achievements. Very immature attitude from so called professional writers.

Guest gang bang

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

how many albums do you think Art pop will sell in US , because , even if it sells 1,000,000 , it will be lower than MDNA considering that Gaga is Young....less than 30 years

MDNA really sold less than 1 million?

That's for the U.S.A. Hardly any album reaches a million nowadays. Most struggle just to reach gold level (500K)! Even with huge hit singles. Album sales have been dwindling massively each passing year. And they're only gonna get worse with people increasingly shifting to streaming services like Spotify, Pandora and iTunes upcoming streaming service (getting launched next month or so).

Madonna is the most powerful woman in the music industry worldwide, FACT.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17469-1328502990-35

Is Pop an alias or not? He's obviously not a fan of Madonna and not here to discuss her. Why aren't the mods banning him?

We are working on it. We are trying to do it in a way that'll be as embarassing as possible for him - aka we want him to stay on the forum, but painfully.

We'll keep you posted.

This woman has a career spanning over 30 years.She has accumulate millions in sales of both her album and singles so I don't mind that they said MDNA was a flop at all.

Look at her body of work. Most female artists if not all wished they could have that kind of a career.

It's great Madonna is the top earning artist but they are totally disgusting when it comes to writing articles about her...

When you are writing for some company, please do not disgrace the company who hires you because through your writing, we know how pathetic you are by directing your vile juices towards a great artist.

If you cannot be impartial about anyone, then do not write about them... I trust that if you can write something about that person, you are not too far away from being a graceful, decent human being yourself...

Spread your pig elsewhere!

I'm tired of fops being biased when it comes to m... Get over 1990 or simply don't write about her. Madonna should be been the most influential star of 2012, I mean lady ducking gagy before her... It's rediculous beyond belief... Although the singles were not the best, her album was strong and I loved most of it.

It's great Madonna is the top earning artist but they are totally disgusting when it comes to writing articles about her...

When you are writing for some company, please do not disgrace the company who hires you because through your writing, we know how pathetic you are by directing your vile juices towards a great artist.

If you cannot be impartial about anyone, then do not write about them... I trust that if you can write something about that person, you are not too far away from being a graceful, decent human being yourself...

Spread your pig elsewhere!

Exactly.

Guest bluejean

We are working on it. We are trying to do it in a way that'll be as embarassing as possible for him - aka we want him to stay on the forum, but painfully.

We'll keep you posted.

Him being here is only going to get more and more embarrassing as Lady Gaga becomes more and more irrelevant.

Speaking of, on some morning news program here the "reporter" said how surprising it was that Madonna topped the list and "I'm sure Lady Gaga will surpass her someday. It's all because Madonna has a big catalogue of hits, Lady Gaga will reach that point eventually."

It's actually outrageous how little credit they give Madonna these days. 5 years verses 30 years and they're talking as if Gaga has it in the bag. What the fuck.

Did not expect anything mildly complimentary from a non-factual magazine like Forbes.

Pathetic that across different social media outlets, monsters pick just on the first paragraph of that NON-fact based article and spread it like wildfire to reiterate their ignorant Gagayola biased view.

Personally I don't think Madonna is given little credit.

She is not given the status she has obtained over a 30 years career by superficial, ignorant media outlets that are desperate to push the envelope with current mainstream pop muppets.

Without realising that the current mainstream wannabes puppets all owe it to Madonna.

Reliable sources know who Madonna is, her legacy and proper numbers, they would never write the porkies Forbes like to embarrass itself with.

Him being here is only going to get more and more embarrassing as Lady Gaga becomes more and more irrelevant.

Speaking of, on some morning news program here the "reporter" said how surprising it was that Madonna topped the list and "I'm sure Lady Gaga will surpass her someday. It's all because Madonna has a big catalogue of hits, Lady Gaga will reach that point eventually."

It's actually outrageous how little credit they give Madonna these days. 5 years verses 30 years and they're talking as if Gaga has it in the bag. What the fuck.

Bluejean, which show was that ? They are so anti-Madonna on those stupid morning shows. I still remember "Kochie" praising Elton John and agreeing with him when he was so sexist, ageist and spiteful about Madonna.. Karl Stefanovic also said she was too old at the Superbowl although Lisa and Georgie completely disagreed with him. I just can't watch those shows anymore as so tired of the garbage they put on them.

Guest bluejean

I'm not sure which one. They're all the same to me.

I think it's sad they all say these idiotic things which basically spoon feed opinions to the majority of the public.

those new journalists/talk show hosts don't know anything other than what's "hip" since 2008. they have no clue whatsoever. imagine some of those little monsters studying journalism.. this is our future :s

I'm not sure which one. They're all the same to me.

I think it's sad they all say these idiotic things which basically spoon feed opinions to the majority of the public.

I know, it never ceases to amaze me just how many people believe everything they see on the gossip sections on tv and what they read in magazines and newspapers.

:lmao: Forbes is so shit, even the Vatican Newspaper has more merit. :rotfl:

:rotfl: It's literally the shittiest. I don't know why people bother reading it or getting upset but can I just say that if any fan was going to see MDNA with the intention of enjoying her eighties hits then they would be shocked. I was there for MDNA!!!