Nothing will ever feel as good as...

Mattress

And this is a wonderful example of why I should not be allowed to post when a party's kicking off (though I do have to agree with my inebriated assessment!). :lol:

Ha Ha, Mattress, you have nothing to worry about. You are obviously fun when you are a bit tipsy so all is good. :laugh:

• Last Updated: 6:29 AM, July 21, 2013
  • Posted: 11:54 PM, July 20, 2013

Drew Barrymore says her kitchen soundtrack includes both jazz and gangsta rap. “I cooked to Chet Baker the other day. Old, moody, yummy jazz is so good,” the actress-turned-winemaker told Bon Appétit magazine. “I also think you should cook to N.W.A. or Madonna. The other day, I poured a glass of champagne and started blasting ‘Express Yourself.’ ” Barrymore last year launched an eponymous line of pinot grigio. She added, “I’m sure wine snobs look at me and think, ‘How dare you!’ ”

Guest Rachelle of London

omg nothing feels better than having great sex and then putting on Ray of Light album afterwards, even better with a spliff

• Last Updated: 6:29 AM, July 21, 2013
  • Posted: 11:54 PM, July 20, 2013

Drew Barrymore says her kitchen soundtrack includes both jazz and gangsta rap. “I cooked to Chet Baker the other day. Old, moody, yummy jazz is so good,” the actress-turned-winemaker told Bon Appétit magazine. “I also think you should cook to N.W.A. or Madonna. The other day, I poured a glass of champagne and started blasting ‘Express Yourself.’ ” Barrymore last year launched an eponymous line of pinot grigio. She added, “I’m sure wine snobs look at me and think, ‘How dare you!’ ”

Aw. My love for Drew Barrymore just increased.

Guest sambassile

The other night i was drivin my car semi high on MDMA and decided to play Get Together and Forbidden Love. OMG what a sensation, I was literally in heaven. I normally play the Ray of Light album.

The other night i was drivin my car semi high on MDMA and decided to play Get Together and Forbidden Love. OMG what a sensation, I was literally in heaven. I normally play the Ray of Light album.

That sounds safe.

Nothing will ever feel as good as buying a new Madonna album, taking it home, putting on the headphones and listening to it for the first time.

Bliss.

Nothing will ever feel as good as buying a new Madonna album, taking it home, putting on the headphones and listening to it for the first time.

Bliss.

Or blasting it on the car ride home!!! MDNA has never sounded as good as it did the very 1st time :dramatic: