Brilliant promo, and only 23 seconds long!!!

ryan

:wow:

If only they had explored it more. :/

And then there was this thing (www.tick-tock.tv)

What was suppose to happen? Was something going to premiere on April 4th at 4:44 pm? It didn't make any sense..., and nothing ever changed on the site...

What was suppose to happen? Was something going to premiere on April 4th at 4:44 pm? It didn't make any sense..., and nothing ever changed on the site...

Maybe the 4's were just for 4 Minutes?

There was a leak of Candy Shop with that at the start called the Warner Reprise Mastertake. Madonna loves the song so I think she probably wanted it to be a single but it didn't go down well at the listening parties.

As for the website, another half-arsed idea that they never thought through. Some of this stuff is so basic yet they can't even get this stuff right.

That promo vid was only shown very rarely though, wasn't it?

I don't think it was ever used as a commercial on TV. Just internet only.

Guest bluejean

There was a leak of Candy Shop with that at the start called the Warner Reprise Mastertake.

Was that real though? I thought it was fan made?

the tick tock thing was for a website that was supposed to premiere 4 Minutes certain day at 4:44 if I'm not mistaken, never knew if it actually happened

I always wondered whose song is it that plays in the first teaser while the the couple is swinging at 11". Back before the album leaked I used to think it was one of the album tracks, cause it's a female singing, though not long enough to determine if it's her or not

Was that real though? I thought it was fan made?

It might well be. I think it was at the time of a load of leaks and sometimes I lost track of what turned out to be fake. It could be a simple cut and paste job.

So basically it just tick tock for 44 seconds... :confused: