What happens with her teeth?

karbatal

No, I don't remember me having a melt down about the bloomers, I remember the usual stans saying they were cool/ironic/nice/insert compliment here, and myself saying they looked SHIT, which in retrospect, they still looked SHIT. If I had a melt down about anything in that era, it was her going out with Gay-rod, but that's another story.

I suppose I do act like her dissaproving parent. That's my fandom. Others act like her shit doesn't stink -that's theirs. We all respond differently to the things we care about.

My point is that you take to heart the most superficial things about Madonna - the grills, the poor choice in clothing, the plastic surgery; it's almost as though you want her to fit into your personal construction of how you want Madonna to appear to others, so that you don't have to feel embarrassed for loving her. Dunno if that's the logic but that's how it comes across.

I like the grills because they're a signal that Madonna hasn't lost her playfulness or her sense of humor. And when I have bones to pick with Madonna - they're directly related to her work, not how she looks, what she wears, and certainly not who she is fucking; all things you seem to base your satisfaction on with her.

I can't remember if it was in a TV interview or a paper interview but i remember her saying about the gold tooth in 92 that what she liked about it was that it seemed to piss everybody off and i think she even mentionned a magazine's name like People or something.