What happens with her teeth?

karbatal

I've loved her fashion this year. She's actually taken chances and done different things....from the "Varla" reprise at the Met Gala.....to the super slut look at the BB awards.....to her msg to the boy scouts when she presented Anderson Cooper with that award.....now the GRILLZ. It's been a long time since we've seen her do things like this. Bring it on.

To me, her fashion this year has been a big FUCK YOU.....for many reasons. If she weren't 55 years old nobody would be batting an eye at this....if Lady Gaga wore grillz it wouldn't even get a mention in a newspaper. Madonna does it and it's literally front page news. I think her point is proven.

Why on earth do Madonna fans expect her to always look normal or even "pretty".....that's never been her.....don't let the ROL/British housewife era confuse you. The way she's been the past few years is far more in line with the "original" Madonna. Esther was just an imposter.

I hate the grills. I hate them. They make her look foolish. She would look better had she got some more attractive ones, shed look extra cool. She can do better than those ugly things.

I don't think it's meant to look pretty :dazed:

Guest Not4Pussies

i just got a phone call from my mom telling me she just saw a news report from spain about madonna wearing the grills

the report was a positive one saying how madonna's new extravagance is getting people's attention. she said they showed

pics of rihanna, beyonce and miley wearing grills and how theyre following madonna's new trend.

at the end of my conversation with my mom she tells me she wants to get some too haha!

They're obviously picking the most unflattering shots they can find to accentuate the gril.

I actually adore it... it's a fucking snap-on accessory and comes out whenever bitch get tired of it.

TRUST people obsessed over the gold tooth 21 years ago. Love that, though some things remain the same, one of those things is Madonna's rebellious spirit.

I've loved her fashion this year. She's actually taken chances and done different things....from the "Varla" reprise at the Met Gala.....to the super slut look at the BB awards.....to her msg to the boy scouts when she presented Anderson Cooper with that award.....now the GRILLZ. It's been a long time since we've seen her do things like this. Bring it on.

To me, her fashion this year has been a big FUCK YOU.....for many reasons. If she weren't 55 years old nobody would be batting an eye at this....if Lady Gaga wore grillz it wouldn't even get a mention in a newspaper. Madonna does it and it's literally front page news. I think her point is proven.

Why on earth do Madonna fans expect her to always look normal or even "pretty".....that's never been her.....don't let the ROL/British housewife era confuse you. The way she's been the past few years is far more in line with the "original" Madonna. Esther was just an imposter.

Esther is a real part of her and she's still there. :-)

It hasn't been trendy for about 10 years. You would really rather her wear something that resembles chronic tooth decay rather than wear a dress with flowers on it? :huh:

I know most Madonna fans don't like her floral dresses but I always think she looks beautiful in them. I loved the dresses she wore in the videos of Love Profusion, This used to be my playground and Live to tell. Thought she looked so beautiful and feminine. Of course, I would not want her to dress like that all of the time - I love her sexy daring clothes just as much.

They're obviously picking the most unflattering shots they can find to accentuate the gril.

I actually adore it... it's a fucking snap-on accessory and comes out whenever bitch get tired of it.

TRUST people obsessed over the gold tooth 21 years ago. Love that, though some things remain the same, one of those things is Madonna's rebellious spirit.

But that gold tooth was part of an over all 'costume' that was Madonna's public face during that era. It went with the pulled back hair, shepherdess outfits, strange eyebrows etc.. This was Madonna out to shock and bewilder. And if she had worn these grills just to the recent party where she wore the Lacroix corset, it would have sort of made sense, as a reference to the decadence and ugly glamour of the 18th century -even the fact it looks like tooth rot would have sort of worked. But this random wearing of it out and about just looks ridiculous.

And this standard line about 'Madonna isn't afraid to look ugly!' -Ok dears, if you say so. That's why she has bottle blonde hair, a face full of juverderm, works out for two hours a day and has her tits hoiked up under her chin -because she's not afraid to look ugly. This isn't that. Who knows what it is. I still think the most rational explanation is that she's had something radical 'done' and wants to divert attention.

teeth? is there somebody else besides that gorgeous bodyguard in the picture!!? :laugh:

He looks so much better in real life, he walked right past me twice last year in the foyer of Birmingham NIA. I nearly came right there!!! ;) no one else knew who he was...

I agree with everything you said! We are seeing a return of the fearless "I-don't-give-a-fuck" Madonna.She's doing exactly what SHE wants to do,fashion-wise,and she doesn't care if anyone is offended.This is the Madonna that we all fell in love with...bold,outrageous and unapologetic.I hope to see more of this in the coming years.

Guest Rachelle of London

How are Beyonce, Rihanna etc copying Madonnas trend? Wearing grillz is NOT new. Both of them have worn grillz for years especially in their heydey, I'm waiting for Madonna to start walking around with a crunk cup and a pimp stick! Now THAT is gonna be epic

But that gold tooth was part of an over all 'costume' that was Madonna's public face during that era. It went with the pulled back hair, shepherdess outfits, strange eyebrows etc.. This was Madonna out to shock and bewilder. And if she had worn these grills just to the recent party where she wore the Lacroix corset, it would have sort of made sense, as a reference to the decadence and ugly glamour of the 18th century -even the fact it looks like tooth rot would have sort of worked. But this random wearing of it out and about just looks ridiculous.

And this standard line about 'Madonna isn't afraid to look ugly!' -Ok dears, if you say so. That's why she has bottle blonde hair, a face full of juverderm, works out for two hours a day and has her tits hoiked up under her chin -because she's not afraid to look ugly. This isn't that. Who knows what it is. I still think the most rational explanation is that she's had something radical 'done' and wants to divert attention.

Lucky Guy, i guess this grills are linked with the secret project. She did a photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar with it to tie with the secret project release.

Remember when she wore the bloomers and you had a meltdown about that too? Or the gym clothes? You speak of her as if she's your daughter and you disapprove of her wardrobe :rotfl: She's always going to love looking tacky and then flip around the next day and look like a glamor queen. You're a fan (well, maybe), you should know this by now.

The grills are either meant to be ugly and funny or they're meant to be part of a project since she likely did a photoshoot featuring them a few months ago. Jesus. It doesn't mean she's gotten a face transplant and wants to divert attention I mean WHAT? :lmao:

Darlink, you got it wrong. Madonna doesn't WANT to be ugly. The point is that she isn't scared of being CONSIDERED ugly by you or anybody else. Madonna serves herself and her own wishes without pretense. Get it right.

Remember when she wore the bloomers and you had a meltdown about that too? Or the gym clothes? You speak of her as if she's your daughter and you disapprove of her wardrobe :rotfl: She's always going to love looking tacky and then flip around the next day and look like a glamor queen. You're a fan (well, maybe), you should know this by now.

The grills are either meant to be ugly and funny or they're meant to be part of a project since she likely did a photoshoot featuring them a few months ago. Jesus. It doesn't mean she's gotten a face transplant and wants to divert attention I mean WHAT? :lmao:

Every story no matter how boring has a potential conspiracy attached. :doh:

No, I don't remember me having a melt down about the bloomers, I remember the usual stans saying they were cool/ironic/nice/insert compliment here, and myself saying they looked SHIT, which in retrospect, they still looked SHIT. If I had a melt down about anything in that era, it was her going out with Gay-rod, but that's another story.

I suppose I do act like her dissaproving parent. That's my fandom. Others act like her shit doesn't stink -that's theirs. We all respond differently to the things we care about.