What happens with her teeth?

karbatal

She's having fun with a little teeth jewelry. Relax. They're not permanent.

And as someone else said, it's amazing that this woman can get such press for wearing some grillz, at the age of 55, in between projects...other pop bitches wish.

It's just a subtle fashion gimmick. It's either something like this or a telephone on her head. She's a pop star and not a soccer mom, so she can't ever become too boring in her fashion sense.

I love it - it keeps things fun and interesting.

She's having fun with a little teeth jewelry. Relax. They're not permanent.

And as someone else said, it's amazing that this woman can get such press for wearing some grillz, at the age of 55, in between projects...other pop bitches wish.

tumblr_mrzag6PC4J1rv4aqro1_500.jpg

i m sure grills are here for fun and like a hint...they must have some connection with project..

usually when she likes something from photoshoot or videos she use that in casual apearings...

i dont understand why people bother with grills? it is for fun...and probably she would say to you: "get a sense for humor!"

Sure there were many others who have worn grillz before her but how many of them got this much press or front page coverage? I think Madonna knows exactly what she's doing. Didn't she say on Instagram the first time she showed her grillz - Don't hate me, hate the grillz. She knew people wouldl hate it but did it anyway.

I like it. It's trendy. Would you prefer lady of the manor floral dresses?

LOL :lmao: I actually would. Nothing as un-Madonna as those dresses.

I think the grills are awful, at any age, whoever wears them. She's having fun, I get it, ha-ha... But reality is they aren't a pretty jewelry piece.

To each their own, I say. I think a lot of people are just stuck with this idea in how people should look or present themselves specifically based on their age. If Madonna wants to walk around with "grills" then let her. She isn't hurtning anyone. Lord help us if a middle age caucasion woman, goes out in public wearing grills on her teeth. LOL! What humors me is that she once again has managed to get people to look at her.... think about her...., talk about her. Good or bad, it still proves she has some relevance for anyone to take notice.

LOL :lmao: I actually would. Nothing as un-Madonna as those dresses.

I think the grills are awful, at any age, whoever wears them. She's having fun, I get it, ha-ha... But reality is they aren't a pretty jewelry piece.

FASHUN isn't always about PRITTY! :)

She looks ghastly with them, it needs to stop!

You stupid slut. Your idol has made a career of making purposefully GHASTLY fashion choices. But Madonna wears "grillz" for 2 weeks and gets abused from "fans" like you. I would assume any fan that worships a woman that wears faux meat dresses and birds nests glued to her face would get Madonna interjecting a bit of humor into her fashion.

LOOK at that ghastly wench on the left in your signature.....SEE IT!??! That's supposed to be a GOOD picture of her. Now look at the piece of art in your signature on the right. THAT is supposed to be a BAD picture of Queen Madonna yet somehow she looks better in her bad picture than Gagitwithaspoon looks in her "good" picture.

I honestly think part of the problem here is that she looks otherwise very nice/decent. Had she done the grills thing at the Billboard Awards, where she was dressed more edgily it would have been worthy of Dita. This is just weird, like she just came from dinner at an up-scale restaurant and has dessert stuck in her teeth.

I honestly think part of the problem here is that she looks otherwise very nice/decent. Had she done the grills thing at the Billboard Awards, where she was dressed more edgily it would have been worthy of Dita. This is just weird, like she just came from dinner at an up-scale restaurant and has dessert stuck in her teeth.

I don't know that much about grillz, but maybe you can't take them in and out yourself on the spur of the moment like earrings? Do they have to be installed by a dentist? So once you have them you have to wear them with everything, until you get them removed. I still think maybe there's some meaning behind them connected to the Secret Project. Even when Madonna does strange things, usually there's a method to her madness. So we will have to wait and see what she says about them.