What happens with her teeth?

karbatal

Ok, surely this is being discussed somewhere but i don't have the time to check everything. What's happening with Madonna's teeth, is it brakets? Can't she wear normal ones? It's incredibly unflatterling.

_madonnavisitasuc_cf559490.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Some of the pics it looks like her teeth are rotten! The design of them alone where it only surrounds the teeth just make them even more awkward, I think she would actually look better with a more traditional one where it covers the teeth completely.

Ok, surely this is being discussed somewhere but i don't have the time to check everything. What's happening with Madonna's teeth, is it brakets? Can't she wear normal ones? It's incredibly unflatterling.

_madonnavisitasuc_cf559490.jpg

teeth? is there somebody else besides that gorgeous bodyguard in the picture!!? :laugh:

Guest ditaluver

they just showed a segment with her picture on the Today Show and boy it looks terrible.

they were all saying Ewww

Its not flattering

Guest bluejean

I find it hilarious. I love it when Madonna does things that annoy the GP. Although I think she'll get over these grillz fast.

Well, i hope her teeth are fixated soon, that's a VERY unfortunate look.

But this thing is not for fix her teeth right? She never cared for her gap, why she would care now? If she fixes her gap, it will be a tragedy in the madonna community.

Oh i don't think it's for the gap, it's maybe for those molars ones. Many people over 40 or even 50 are having brakets nowadays. It's weird, 20 years ago only teenagers had them and people got on with their lifes.

But OMG, if she ever fixes her gap...

These are grills karbatal, not braces... Grills are teeth decoration, much like the gold tooth was.

IKR. You should know this Karbs. Maybe try.... y'know....reading some Madonna threads once in a while :bad:

IKR. You should know this Karbs. Maybe try.... y'know....reading some Madonna threads once in a while :bad:

tumblr_ls5smmLmde1qa7fv2o1_r1_500.gif

:lmao:

I still believe the grills are linked to the secret project though...

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S READY TO CUT A BITCH. DEMONNA REIGN SUPREME. LOVE IT!!!

My immediate thought when I saw the pic in this thread is DEMONNA. The grillz, look on her face and top pushing her boobs up and out are STRAIGHT UP DEMONNA!!

The grillz aren't very "pretty" but they are funny....lol....Madonna must be the only 55 year old woman doing this, gotta love her. Obviously this will be a very short lived phase. She actually looks really good in that picture, reminds me of 1991 Madonna.

:dead: Maybe he would understand more if she released a range of curtains instead.

Oh i don't think it's for the gap, it's maybe for those molars ones. Many people over 40 or even 50 are having brakets nowadays. It's weird, 20 years ago only teenagers had them and people got on with their lifes.

But OMG, if she ever fixes her gap...

BRACES. NOT BRACKETS. BRACES.

My immediate thought when I saw the pic in this thread is DEMONNA. The grillz, look on her face and top pushing her boobs up and out are STRAIGHT UP DEMONNA!!

The grillz aren't very "pretty" but they are funny....lol....Madonna must be the only 55 year old woman doing this, gotta love her. Obviously this will be a very short lived phase. She actually looks really good in that picture, reminds me of 1991 Madonna.

QUEEN OF DESTRUCTION! ANNIHILATE THE ENEMY! :queenbitch: