VMAs

vocalism

Aside from joking, I do NOT want Madonna to pull that stunt.

The SNL was a mistake.

And no, I dun want Madge to attend VMA as well.

Me neither. Unless she's going to perform and let's face it, she has no reason to this year.

However, I would love her to come back and show MTV how it's done. The VMA's just blow anymore.

Guest Not4Pussies

Yes and no.

As much as we Madonna fans hate to admit it, Goober's 2009 perf of "Paparazzi" was memorable and iconic.

youre being sarcastic right?

youre being sarcastic right?

I agree with him actually!

I remember that i couldn't take my eyes of her during the entire performance!

That was also the year she peaked for me...with Bad Romance. From there on, she went downhill for me!

Telephone was cute but after Alejandro she lost me!

And her last era...i'm not even gonna comment on that, and judging by her first single this time around, i can't see Art Pop being too appealing to me, unless the rest doesn't sound like the first single.

IMO, what made Gaga famous was the Red One sound...i'm starting to think without it, she's NOTHING. (you know...the guy that did Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, etc xD)

I can honestly say that when i saw paparazzi live on mtv i thought that (no mistake) her career would be over. Worst shit i saw ever! I dont get it! Its simply so horrible, so cheap, so try-hard that i thought everyone who got bitter n nasty about madonna would change their mind and get real but then the craze about her only started off :s people just lose taste and forgot what quality is

Terrible

I haven't seen it. #Mariah

Me neither! [/acko] :fag:

I can honestly say that when i saw paparazzi live on mtv i thought that (no mistake) her career would be over. Worst shit i saw ever! I dont get it! Its simply so horrible, so cheap, so try-hard that i thought everyone who got bitter n nasty about madonna would change their mind and get real but then the craze about her only started off :s people just lose taste and forgot what quality is

Terrible

Haha! When I've seen the still photographs from the performance, these are the thoughts that go through my mind. Rather repulsive.

Terrible

Quite interesting since a lot of people thought the same of Madonna back in 1984 when she debuted "Like A Virgin". Even her manager, thought her career would be over.

Of course, I'm not comparing Gaga's performance to Madonna's iconic moment. After all, I don't even remember it. So it's hardly "memorable"... at least for me. But as Madonna proved, just because some people trash and think someone is over, even before they got started, they end up sticking around for 30 years. It just proves music/entertainment is subjective. One person's trash is anothers treasure.

Quite interesting since a lot of people thought the same of Madonna back in 1984 when she debuted "Like A Virgin". Even her manager, thought her career would be over.

Of course, I'm not comparing Gaga's performance to Madonna's iconic moment. After all, I don't even remember it. So it's hardly "memorable"... at least for me. But as Madonna proved, just because some people trash and think someone is over, even before they got started, they end up sticking around for 30 years. It just proves music/entertainment is subjective. One person's trash is anothers treasure.

I know, I actually thought of the same when I wrote it. But I just don't get that freakshow, it comes off as so try hard. Put in some blood and hang her somewhere and voila, done! I dont really like britney's performances either. or most of those new stars on award shows (or any show..) I expect a bit more quality and class from an "amazing performer" (which she is NOT.) Madonna has something special. she has charisma and it always feels like I'm watching an actual true icon. a natural.

I'm not really a big fan of Madonna's like a virgin performance either, though.