MADONNA'S GREATEST ACTING PERFORMANCE

ryan

I'm fucking serious.

Screw Evita.

Screw Dangerous Game.

She is on the top of her game in this commercial.

She sounds so compelling when delivering the line, "I AM SOOOO MADONNA!"

:rotfl:

I do love the line, "What are you people wearing my clothes for!?" :lol:

She sounds so serious that it's good!

:dead:

Okay, maybe not, but still. I fucking love this commercial.

Oh and I love her look. That outfit is amazing and I wish she would have worn it again outside of this commercial. Her heavy makeup fills her face so well, and THAT hair, :wow: , it's on fucking fire!!!! 2000 is one of the best periods of her career and I don't care what anyone else has to say. I know 19990 ruled the world, but she was so cool again here. Everyone loved her, including the tabloids and media.

Oh and I love her look. That outfit is amazing and I wish she would have worn it again outside of this commercial. Her heavy makeup fills her face so well, and THAT hair, :wow: , it's on fucking fire!!!! 2000 is one of the best periods of her career and I don't care what anyone else has to say. I know 19990 ruled the world, but she was so cool again here. Everyone loved her, including the tabloids and media.

So you can see the future? :1251:

Guest Not4Pussies

SNAKE EYES

EVITA

WHO's THAT GIRL (um yes, I said it)

BloodHounds On BroadWAY

DSS

ALOTO

DT

The rest is shit all 'round.

:superman::superman::superman:

Guest Pud Whacker

love that clip whoopie. xo

---

i love them all from bad Bruna, seedy Susan, glamorous Gloria, naughty Nikki, hottie Hortense, beguiling Breathless, marvelous Mae, raunchy Rebecca, sensual Sarah, exciting Elspeth, electrifying Eva, affable Abbie, amatory Amber, and, of course, the venerable Verity!!!

:smooch:

Come back to the 5 and dime, Madonna Ciccone, Madonna Ciccone.