Like a Cutout

rb19

That guy has taken these photos in NYC by the way. So he should put the cutout in front of her house and make pic of that as well! :lol:

Yes! Imagine M doing the dishes and looking out of the window and someone has a cutout of her. That would probably be a new level of crazy even for her

I only just discovered this account...they started following me so I checked out their pics and instantly fell in love. It is so creative, hilarious, and so much fun!

This is great! Almost like guerilla marketing, or non-traditional promo. And they couldn't have picked a better cut-out; it's as if the photo was taken while her facial muscles were still In the process of completing the pose.

She must have enjoyed your life modelling photographs. :-)

Lol....perhaps! We know M loves the younger guys...though at 30, I think I am too old, and I am too white-boy for her....lol. After Ritchie, M went right back after her taste de'jour: boys with flavor!

I am just surprised they are willing to put so much wear and tear on their cutout! I would have that thing stored away from all prying hands and eyes.