Those caps Madonna wears...want one?

BoogieWoogie

Madonna has been pictured on her vacation in the South of France wearing a very distinctive baseball cap/trucker hat.

20130816-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

Being Madonna fan's, you are probably aware, that Madonna has been a fan of these caps for years, since 2005, when she broke her arm whilst horse riding. The caps are by LuckySeven, they make bespoke caps - and have recently sent Madonna new batch, along side the one she can be seen wearing below on the Luckysevencaps Home page.

Their website address is:

slide_05.jpg

She has been wearing Lucky Seven for years:

london_220905_hq_ns1.jpg

london_200805_sling2.jpg

london_sling_coffee_ns1.jpg

london_red_gym_ns1.jpg

Happy shopping!

Oh awesome! Thank you for this! I am a big trucker cap fan and I love when M wears them...I am glad that she has recently brought them back as she seemed to stop wearing them as often as she did in the mid-00's. Anyway, I also love that she wears the old-school deluxe sized ones as well. So cool that they use her as advertisement on the site!

Guest Not4Pussies

the esther tracksuit era last for a while huh? from 2003 to what 2006 ??

a friend of mine who is a stylist told me that the reason why she would wear tracksuits, trucker hats and ed hardy

is because people send her a bunch of free stuff all the time.

that is why we would see her in ed hardy so much

the esther tracksuit era last for a while huh? from 2003 to what 2006 ??

a friend of mine who is a stylist told me that the reason why she would wear tracksuits, trucker hats and ed hardy

I always wondered how that worked with stylists and if the customer has to buy the clothing. Look at Kylie Minogue - I swear most of the time she doesn't step out in an outfit that didn't tally up to over a couple thousand dollars... yet surely she wouldn't own all of the clothes.

It's always funny that although Madonna is raking in the millions every month she still penny pinches every chance she gets! The early New York days never left her!

The reason she gave publicly for always wearing tracksuits was to diminish the value of the paparazzi shots, which would all be so similar that they wouldn't be as exciting and new in order to sell to publications.

If I recall correctly, that is...

The reason she gave publicly for always wearing tracksuits was to diminish the value of the paparazzi shots, which would all be so similar that they wouldn't be as exciting and new in order to sell to publications.

If I recall correctly, that is...

Correct. She admitted to having several pairs of the same suit and would wear it day after day just to downgrade the worth of the shot. This was back when Lola and Rocco were far younger so she was more persistent at keeping the pap shots to a minimum. I don't think she cares anymore.

Correct. She admitted to having several pairs of the same suit and would wear it day after day just to downgrade the worth of the shot. This was back when Lola and Rocco were far younger so she was more persistent at keeping the pap shots to a minimum. I don't think she cares anymore.

I'm sure she had only one pair and wore the same one every day. :)

I'm sure she had only one pair and wore the same one every day. :)

LOL...I thought the same thing back then, but I remember her stating in an interview around 2004 that she had dozens of pairs and just kept cycling through them.

It didn't really work though, we just got a shit ton of pics w/ her in tracksuits...lol.