WHAT ABOUT: "Frozen" / "I'm Not Alone" / "Open Your Heart" S&S '09?

Apples388

madonnaohdear.gif

2008! DON'T HATE!

The second go-round w/ minor tweaks was fun, but she lost the middle-part, wavy hair during the 1st section & I JUST CANNOT DEAL. As for Frozen, I liked it. Especially the breif but fabulous bit of OYH included. :wow:

You know I love you baby boy, but 2008 never happened. It's all about 2009. :fag:

She looked much healthier, happier and hotter in the second leg. + all the other show changes - the hair :wow: the Candy Shop backdrop. The "EVRRRRR-THANG". The skirt. The Holiday/Celebration mash-up :dramatic: The MJ tribute. The Dress You Up. The Frozen.

Madonna+Madonna+Sticky+Sweet+Tour+M1T8Qo

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and that circular chandelier screen thing works best here than it does in Devil.

Did you see the show live? The water/rain onscreen during Devil was amazing, both close up and far away.

With a sideways order of a remixed-tastica "Hung Up" sample?

Perf of Life or Waste of Life?

Wonderful

Sticky 2009 was LIFE in general

Better opening hairdo

Better body

Better mood

Great line up variations for a show which was already great and energy-packed

02:50 :dramatic:

Wonderful

Sticky 2009 was LIFE in general

Better opening hairdo

Better body

Better mood

Great line up variations for a show which was already great and energy-packed

+ 1... This should have been the show since the begining and the released DVD. 10000% better than the fisrt leg.

+ 1... This should have been the show since the begining and the released DVD. 10000% better than the fisrt leg.

There were reports at the time that Madonna and Guy were having the show filmed in Sofia or something like that. Pity that if they did record anything it never came out. By the time we got this show on DVD in the spring of 2010 almost 2 years had elapsed from its start in Cardiff, making sure to put the 2009 version too on it would have been nice

It's a pity because she looked radiant and carefree that summer, she was really playing with fans and having fun on that stage and her body was toned, honed and shit but she had put more weight on which always does make her look tons better. Plus the hair and that update on the opening black outfit is just AMAZING

Aside from the silly stuff, musically I found Sticky 2009 even more interesting and stimulating than the first run 6 months before. Another thing she's great at is mixing up the cards and understanding arrangements

Madonna+Sticky+And+Sweet+Tour+qBa7FhwC6o

Madonna+Sticky+And+Sweet+Tour+0nhIQE4TtZ

Madonna+Sticky+And+Sweet+Tour+ITb08wqvYy

What's the difference in backdrops for the opening of Sticky And Sweet between 08 and 09?!

I never knew...

SUCH difference, but as far as I'm aware there are no good videos of the 09 backdrops. The 08 ones are just swirly lollipop patterns, but the 09 backdrops were by the artist Marilyn Minter, they're sexual, slightly disgusting, lots of mouths and glitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SE7KzbWqRE