Madonna Commands

Chuck82

QoL moment for sure! :wow: Loved how she looked that night!

I think she came after the commercials. I always imagined that the presenter voice over was supposed to introduce her and they never did so she said "fuck it, I'm going out", hence the silence, then the recognition and then the applause!

QoL moment for sure! :wow: Loved how she looked that night!

I think she came after the commercials. I always imagined that the presenter voice over was supposed to introduce her and they never did so she said "fuck it, I'm going out", hence the silence, then the recognition and then the applause!

I remember thinking it was weird too, but I actually think they/she planned it that way. She needs no introduction.

Oh, I so remember this moment in her career. It was just her mere precense that became the talk of the night for the following days. It was then the public, critics, media and fans alike started discussing the possibility of some work being done to her face. I still don't believe she's yet to go under the knife, but certainly there is no doubt she's had needles poked into her and other cosmetic enhancements. That smooth creamy pop look went on through the CONFESSIONS era before the real 'plump' injections came. .