elijah

WHO? WHO?

dont waste readers time!!!

xo

I think he means Jo Henry no?

did he pull it out of the air?

of course joe henry would...

FOOD ON THE TABLE.

I'm a little confused? I'm sincerely sorry ... Pud, you know if I had found it on your blog, I would have credited you without hesitation. Lots of love and respect for you, always. And I certainly didn't mean to waste anyone's time.

Where I found the quote was here:

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2010/07/joe-henry-on-madonna.php

(It came up in the top 10 search results when I used to Google to search for "Madonna Joe Henry"...) But they don't state the original publication. I couldn't recall where this came from, but I remember reading it here on the forum at the time, so I know it wasn't inaccurate.

And yes, in case it wasn't clear, the italicized bit was Joe Henry's reply to the interviewer... ? If that was a question? Sorry -- my brain is a little tired. Again, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't offend anyone. :(

(Oh, and part of the reason I hesitated to mention the site was because I've noticed a lot of tension lately whenever anyone mentions some of the sites -- MadonnaTribe for one -- and I just didn't want to cause an issue. I figured it didn't matter, since it wasn't the original source of the info... the interview with Joe Henry was the original source. That site only excerpted his comment on Madonna and didn't cite the source, so ... Yeah. Anyways...)