Let Down Your Guard

horn

Love love love it. Thank god we got it as a b-side though.

It's funny, Don't Stop replaced Your Honesty because M thought it was too hip hop.

Frankly, I think the album would have been better if Honesty replaced Don't Stop and Let Down Your Guard replaced Id Rather Be Your Lover.

If this song and Your Honesty could've been squeezed into the tracklist, maybe leaving Don't Stop out, this album would be my all time favorite! Love those songs! Absolute perfection!

Love love love it. Thank god we got it as a b-side though.

It's funny, Don't Stop replaced Your Honesty because M thought it was too hip hop.

Frankly, I think the album would have been better if Honesty replaced Don't Stop and Let Down Your Guard replaced Id Rather Be Your Lover.

Yes, definitely. Don't Stop and I'd Rather Be Your Lover were always skip-worthy tracks for me and I agree that Honesty and Let Down are both much better and would have made the album more interesting for sure.

Your Honesty and Let Down Your Guard should definately have been on BS and not in place of any of the tracks. It should have been a 13 track album.

But then again, BS is a short & sweet album.

13 tracks sounds like a long album.

I already felt like Bedtime Stories was a mix bag as it is, but yes mostly made up of urban sounds. So if anything "Sanctuary" and the title track seems to be far more interupting to the flow of the album. Though, I'll excuse "Sanctuary" since it does have a similar tone to the other songs on the album. "Let Down Your Guard" is a great song, but it sounds a little too much like the earlier tracks which work on the album. I like "Don't Stop" even though it's just a simplistic song with not much depth compared to some of the other songs on the album.

Guest bluejean

Agree about Sanctuary and m Bedtime Story except those songs are also 2 of the best of the album so you can't really take them out.

I think Your Honesty is pretty ordinary myself, I actually prefer Don't Stop. And Let Down Your Guard is better than Id Rather Be Your Lover.

Agree about Sanctuary and m Bedtime Story except those songs are also 2 of the best of the album so you can't really take them out.

I think Your Honesty is pretty ordinary myself, I actually prefer Don't Stop. And Let Down Your Guard is better than Id Rather Be Your Lover.

No it is not!!!!!

I'd rather be your lover has a flawless sample, clever lyrics and I love the feature more than the 2pac version. It just reminds me of old school soul, something I bet Madonna was aiming for a bit with BS!

• 3 weeks later...

If this song and Your Honesty could've been squeezed into the tracklist, maybe leaving Don't Stop out, this album would be my all time favorite! Love those songs! Absolute perfection!

Yes, I love "Freedom" too! Adding these 3 songs would've made the album a lot better!