Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Who's

that

boy?

Yeah he's a cutie, she should date HIM.

"I wanna look like I have braces" said no one ever. Get rid of the grills, girl :no:

Sorry not into the grills at all, but i guess they'll probably stay at least until the Bazaar cover. Golden tooth stook for a little while as well. She will be even prettier when she ditch them

WTF guys, do you seriously want her to look like THIS? From a distance, it looks like she has rotting teeth!

htrxfo.jpg

This pic does make her look like Drew Barrymore hit the spinach vol-au-vents too much.

Guest Rachelle of London

Some guy on Instagram was one of the fans that was chosen, he said that Nicole and Madonna's assistants were taking pics of them during the screening so hopefully those will come out soon

Some guy on Instagram was one of the fans that was chosen, he said that Nicole and Madonna's assistants were taking pics of them during the screening so hopefully those will come out soon

and so did he say anything or hint at anything about this project at all?

and about the grillz I think she's clearly taking the piss. but I bet the "wonderful" pics of Madonna with her grillz from last night will be all over the gossip ragz & media this week - probably with commentary on how she should act her age :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

and so did he say anything or hint at anything about this project at all?

No he said that he wasnt allowed to say anything