Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

Who the fuck cares what Guy Ritchie thinks. The man destroyed their marriage (and sucked out her real personality, among other things)...and she was starting this stuff back at the beginning of the HC era when she was still with him anyway.

How exactly do you know this? And as fans is it really our business. I'm not the biggest fan of Guy Ritchie but when fans make comments like this....yeah she wore a few floral dresses when she was with him but the essence of Madonna was always there...I think the Esther period wouldve come with or without Guy Ritchie. Sleeping with men 30 years younger than her wasn't on her agenda 10 years ago, being a wife and a mother was, why can't people understand that.

How exactly do you know this? And as fans is it really our business. I'm not the biggest fan of Guy Ritchie but when fans make comments like this....yeah she wore a few floral dresses when she was with him but the essence of Madonna was always there...I think the Esther period wouldve come with or without Guy Ritchie. Sleeping with men 30 years younger than her wasn't on her agenda 10 years ago, being a wife and a mother was, why can't people understand that.

For the most part, I'm basing that on the lyrics/sentiment of her own music. Buy hey, she also "fucked up" too...as she says. And two, I never said her Esther period and whatnot was wrong or wouldn't have come. And we all knew she wanted to be a wife and mother. Looking back, I think people saw some changes they weren't expecting, that still raise some eyebrows, especially considering post-divorce Madonna feels awfully... familiar. That's all. True, no one knows exactly how things went down. With what little we do know, I just went by the music. I should have stated it as "it seems as if the man..."

I've never once criticized madonna's appearance on this forum so dont put me in that group. I've been a fan for 25 years and if I want to share my opinion, I'm entitled to it. There have been several articles in Australian magazines recently making fun of the Berlin appearance and I purely and honestly spoke up because I don't like seeing Madonna made fun of. I was only just saying a few weeks back at the SP premier how great she looks and I've defended and stuck up for her as mentioned for 25 years. Her marriage to Guy as we now know was over for many months before the official announcement which was around the time that she showed up at the Berlin premiere of Filth and Wisdom with a drastically different looking face. You can't blindly just accuse Guy of ruining their marriage, you do not know that for sure so that's a ridiculous comment. I absolutely adore this woman, she's an amazing human being and artist and this forum exists for us to have an open discussion about whatever we please. Note that I did openly ask for everyone's opinions when I speculated about her face and I was in no way attacking her. The argument about transatlantic flights causing puffiness is just idiotic. She's been traveling like this for 30 plus years and has never appeared puffy like this during her entire career. The woman has had work done, exactly what, we don't know. Im merely expressing concern because the big cheeks are unnecessary, she's a beautiful woman and in my opinion doesn't need all this filler but each to their own and if it makes her happy and feel a bit better about her advancing years then so be it but she doesn't need it, she looked incredible in 2007 before she began tweaking her appearance and many people here have expressed their feelings regarding her appearance over the years and should feel comfortable in doing so. I don't advocate attacking her and her choices and im not one of

those fans that turn on her from time to time and complain about her output for superficial reasons or because her music doesn't suit them. I love her music, all of it and I respect and admire almost everything she does.

:clap:

I love when she's carrying boxes/books etc

Thouroughly invested in new projects :inlove:

article-2485016-1927334900000578-627_634

article-2485016-1927342F00000578-694_306article-2485016-1927343B00000578-286_306

she's taking that into the kabbalah center. more children's books?

she obviously gained weight

not good for her hard candy gym promos lol

Yes she gained weight but would she really let herself go like that?it's like she has a beer belly.lol Either she keeps wearing unflattering clothes or I don't know what else to think.

Guest Not4Pussies

Maybe Madonna is just sharing her work with her friends and people she looks up to... :doh:

dont start with me cause ill get bitchy like you.

For the most part, I'm basing that on the lyrics/sentiment of her own music. Buy hey, she also "fucked up" too...as she says. And two, I never said her Esther period and whatnot was wrong or wouldn't have come. And we all knew she wanted to be a wife and mother. Looking back, I think people saw some changes they weren't expecting, that still raise some eyebrows, especially considering post-divorce Madonna feels awfully... familiar. That's all. True, no one knows exactly how things went down. With what little we do know, I just went by the music. I should have stated it as "it seems as if the man..."

When Madonna was married to Guy I noticed she wasn't quite herself and I kinda knew why. Ultimately she chose her situation. As she says "diminished myself and I swallowed my light." I was happy for her if the marriage would have indeed made her happy. That's what made the divorce all the more sad. She was willing to change for him and it wasn't good enough. She wanted the marriage. I know she was angry but she might have also been angry at herself. She does seem more familiar now but maybe not quite there? The only thing I hope is not permantly damaged is her romantic side which as fierce as she was, was always there. I've noticed in photo shoots the last couple of years a more determined look in her face. In the 80's and 90's she was able to show more emotion than look how fierce I am. She more frequently showed a softer side.

I like Brahim. I have a strong feeling that he is very good to her and her children. I just don't quite sense romance and to be honest I took Madonna's word for it that there was romance between her and Guy. I just didn't quite get it.

Sometimes I think fans take her lyrics way too literally. :lol: Sometimes the people you really love make you angry and sometimes you make 'mistakes' but it doesn't mean that you were being forced into being somebody you didn't want to be. Hindsight is a bittersweet thing. It's easy to look back and say 'blah blah blah' but sometimes the rough comes with the smooth.

Guest Not4Pussies

Honey you know I love you but that is stupid! :lol: You're normally very smart. :kiss2:

obviously me saying she takes her work to have the rabbis approve it is a joke.

me asking why she always takes her work to the kabbalah center wasnt a joke though.

xx.

maybe she's taking it to the K center because she's going somewhere after that related to a work situation

or coming from a work environment and finds herself enroute for a Kabbalah meeting afterwards

who knows ....

what matters is that she's always busy, there's always something she's developing

another thing I love about her :inlove: