Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

They're discussing madonnas family trip right now on the radio. All positive things to say about her and that the press should leave her alone on family trips. The radio presenter has just said that he can't wait until Madonna releases a new album, the last album she released was with Justin Timberlake.

:dead:

They're discussing madonnas family trip right now on the radio. All positive things to say about her and that the press should leave her alone on family trips. The radio presenter has just said that he can't wait until Madonna releases a new album, the last album she released was with Justin Timberlake.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Non traditional promo! Where nobody knows you have an album out.

They always spend Christmas with Guy and her together since Christmas 2009

It's the days after Christmas they travel and stay with her

I'm constantly amazed that there are ppl who know and keep track of this stuff.

How many times do I have to explain this? She wears boring and repetitive outfits intentionally. It makes her less appealing to be photographed by the Paps because they can't sell a boring picture of Madonna where you can't even see her. It's intentional and she's a master at it.

NINJA! So cool. :wow: Hope to see more Ninjonna.

I thought all the black was a Khaballah thing, cuz the kids are white all the time, but that explanation makes more sense.

I'm constantly amazed that there are ppl who know and keep track of this stuff.

I thought all the black was a Khaballah thing, cuz the kids are white all the time, but that explanation makes more sense.

Its why in the London years she said she would wear adidas tracksuits constantly so that the paps would get bored of taking the same picture over and over again, unfortunately for her they didnt and they still dont. :lmao:

The radio presenter has just said that he can't wait until Madonna releases a new album, the last album she released was with Justin Timberlake.

Doesn't really surprise me he doesn't know it when 90 % of the general public don't know it either...

She looks incredible and I love how she effortlessly handles the press photographers. Just carries on normally like they are not there - no tantrums, drama or attention seeking. Pure class.

There's a moment in the video where she points towards them. She's probably explaining to the woman that they just prevent her from having freedom and that they're just so annoying. Madonna is amazing. :-D

wow i don't know how she could handle it so classy. i would have freaked the hell out :(

I know, it's kind of embarrassing/uncomfortable. I love how madonna doesnt make a scene about herself and just ignores them. I don't know how they could follow people around like that.. even watching this video feels a bit awkward to me.

How does airport shit even allow crap like that. Why r those buffoons there in the 1st place.

It's bad enough that u have 2 get fondled & take ur belt off while having payed through ur nose 4

a ticket & dealing with cunty airport staff...so now it comes with voyeurs???

Guest Rachelle of London

Ricarrdo tisci has posted a pic of Madonna on Instagram, and tagged meet and Marcus into it. I would love a Madonna givenchy campaign! Let's hope!

It's not a new pic but I would love it to be a hint!

She looks incredible and I love how she effortlessly handles the press photographers. Just carries on normally like they are not there - no tantrums, drama or attention seeking. Pure class.

Indeed

Guest Rachelle of London

So wait Madonna doesn't have to get scanned like everyone else. Why? Celebrity or not she should have to comply like every other traveller.

Guest Rachelle of London

she requested to be screened privately that's why she went away for a bit and then returned

Yeah excuse my previous post. I didn't watch the clip properly.