Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

Are you talking about ladygaga..cause I only see an ICON in that picture

he cant be talking about ladygaga, he said woman!

Maybe I'm missing the media attention, but I only see fans (and haters) making a huge fuss over them. Anyway, part of me wonders if she's wearing them because Rocco's been wearing braces. Maybe there's an inside story to it all? Or she's simply doing it just for the fun of it. Interesting that she's been wearing them during a time she's not really in the public eye for any specific project. I personally think they look ridiculous, but I stil think she looks fuckin' fantastic in these latest pics.

Ugh - she is making herself look so damn ugly, plain and simple:

article-2399456-1B66DCD2000005DC-916_634

:lmao: Madge no! I love you but this is not a good look.

I also wish she had never gotten these cheek fillers/implants.

Anyway, I think she should lose the grill and dye her hair red!!! Time for a new style but I don't like this.

It's when you see images like this, that you just have to conclude there's something wrong upstairs. She looks like SHIT.

I know right

The media beats up on Madonna so much its disgusting, but this morning when I did a news search and it all about how ridiculous she looks and the articles and like "Why!?"

What you said

Ok Madonna your grills are famous now, you have drummed up publicity for upcoming magazine spread and cross promoted the grills with Hard Candy - classic Madonna moves but surely you trust your fans when they say 'worst madonna pic of all time' so please enough with the fuckin grills bitch

See not all Madonna fans are gay guys, thank you very much. So tired of ppl saying her fan base is only gays.

Of course that's not true. I have been to 3 of her concerts so far, and yes there are gay men everywhere as there probably is at any pop chicks concert, but there are tons of females as well. I never looked around at one of her shows and thought, "Man. Its nothing but a sausage fest up in here."

Though for a good chunk of time it seemed like there were no females on this board. :lol: Seems like the MDNA era brought more females either out of the woodwork or they signed up to the forum.

Guest Rachelle of London

See not all Madonna fans are gay guys, thank you very much. So tired of ppl saying her fan base is only gays.

I actually only get that from gay guys themselves. Who was it that went to a MDNA show in South America and this guy was being nasty to a girl saying that only gays are allowed to like Madonna or something :dead:

I actually only get that from gay guys themselves. Who was it that went to a MDNA show in South America and this guy was being nasty to a girl saying that only gays are allowed to like Madonna or something :dead:

I hate men that hate women :sassy:

Of course that's not true. I have been to 3 of her concerts so far, and yes there are gay men everywhere as there probably is at any pop chicks concert, but there are tons of females as well. I never looked around at one of her shows and thought, "Man. Its nothing but a sausage fest up in here."

Though for a good chunk of time it seemed like there were no females on this board. :lol: Seems like the MDNA era brought more females either out of the woodwork or they signed up to the forum.

Super Bowl. I know a lot of "former" or "dormant" fans who came back around after seeing her doing the classics. Actually, I know a guy who was never a big fan at all and he really warmed up to her because of the Super Bowl. He plays her all the time now like she's the hot new thing, and I'm like, "Dude, where have you been the last 30 years?"

Anyway, I feel bad for all those straight guys whose wives are clearly crazy. I love that first woman. I wonder if it was her first time? Is she on this board? She must be.

Do others here remember when Like a Virgin was released ? - those old enough :laugh: Honestly, Madonna has always had a massive and diverse fanbase. The girls and boys at my school adored her. Girls copied her looks, sang her songs and wanted to be just like her. The guys all had pin-ups of her, raved about how gorgeous she was and one boy I went to school with said he went to sleep with a poster of the Like a virgin album cover. :chuckle: Even now, she has fans across every age group, sex, race etc.

It's when you see images like this, that you just have to conclude there's something wrong upstairs. She looks like SHIT.

There's something wrong with her upstairs? She's just having a good time and being goofy and playful. They're grills. It's not that serious.

I also doubt that the only male Madonna fans are gay. Of course it's the huge majority, especially when it comes to hardcore fans, but in terms of casual fans, there are many straight men too, no doubt. Of course they don't obsess over her like we do (and don't post on a forum like this :chuckle:), but they buy her music, occasionally go to concerts etc. It's ridiculous to say you can't like Madonna as a guy if you're not gay, after all she was (and still is) one of the sexiest and most polarizing singers of all time, and with such a top-notch & mostly critically/publicly acclaimed music & shows as well, why would only gay guys and women find interest in her music?

his mensie must've kicked in

I also doubt that the only male Madonna fans are gay. Of course it's the huge majority, especially when it comes to hardcore fans, but in terms of casual fans, there are many straight men too, no doubt. Of course they don't obsess over her like we do (and don't post on a forum like this :chuckle:), but they buy her music, occasionally go to concerts etc. It's ridiculous to say you can't like Madonna as a guy if you're not gay, after all she was (and still is) one of the sexiest and most polarizing singers of all time, and with such a top-notch & mostly critically/publicly acclaimed music & shows as well, why would only gay guys and women find interest in her music?

I know straight male fans. Of her music. They're not as into discussing her in depth or following her live tours everywhere though. :lol:

She wouldn't be filling stadiums if her fanbase was solely based on one group. Madonna is a brand, like Coca-Cola.....her name alone sells tickets.

There's something wrong with her upstairs? She's just having a good time and being goofy and playful. They're grills. It's not that serious.

I know right. Everyone's being so serious about the grills. GET OVER IT! I like em personally but it's not that serious. It's not like she tattooed her forehead!

Guest Rachelle of London

Yesterday my sister sent me a message saying "What has Madonna done to her face?" haahaha some of those shots were not flattering at all! Trust the media to use those shots! but I sent her back one where she looked flawless!