Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Fukujima

Jesus Christ. What other 55-year-old "pop star" still gets this kind of reaction? It's like 1990.

because Madonna is extremely popular and Italy is not an ageist country. nobody makes fun of people for their age unlike in the US

Guest Rachelle of London

because Madonna is extremely popular and Italy is not an ageist country. nobody makes fun of people for their age unlike in the US

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest Rachelle of London

^^^ That has got to be the worst pic of M of all time!!!

Some of the pics of that night she looks flawless though, I love the purple mascara aswell

Guest SecretGarden

I hope she doesn't get too attached to the grillz as she has with the fingerless gloves.

I also think it's time for a hair change too, I'm craving to see brunette-donna again.

The grillz are ridiculous and fabulous at the same time. What was the point of the fans seeing the project then getting a gagging order? Some sort of bizarre market research?

Why is she still wearing them grills?

Cuz she knows it will get exactly the reaction it's getting. She's probably laughing her head off that her ridiculous grillz is keeping her in the news when she's not really doing anything newsworthy. Plus, she's just having fun with it. That said, I hate it.

It's when you see images like this, that you just have to conclude there's something wrong upstairs. She looks like SHIT.

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?

Come on, he was just stating his opinion. And let's be serious, she doesn't look good in that particular pic at all.

I see this as sort of a Modern equivalent of this not-so-flattering look:

party_dg1.jpg

Sometimes, especially in the past, M dressed for expression and not always to be "pretty", though she has certainly focused on the "pretty" side of things the last decade or so.

I see this as sort of a Modern equivalent of this not-so-flattering look:

party_dg1.jpg

Sometimes, especially in the past, M dressed for expression and not always to be "pretty", though she has certainly focused on the "pretty" side of things the last decade or so.

Not flattering? She looks fucking incredible.

yeah,not particularly flattering but i doubt that's what she's after...i for once think they're fun(and i love every second of the press' meltdown,which was to be excpected)

I dont think the grills are particularly flattering, but its interesting, she gives me early erotica vibes (golden thooth) which was NOT a favorite era lookwise too, but it had point and it was an unique look... i suspect she uses them as braces too and maybe she is about to fix the space? Anyways the 13 necklace had me wondering if she ll give her all to make her 13th album the best in her career. The best option: writing process with Pat Leonard, Joe Henry, Rick Nowels. Producers: Orbit/Price.