WHY SO PERFECT??????????

Nessie

Her voice was her best during this era. Not all prim and proper like on ROL, not crowy like it was later. She sounded like MADONNA.

:thumbsup:

Guest SecretGarden

Her voice was her best during this era. Not all prim and proper like on ROL, not crowy like it was later. She sounded like MADONNA.

I agree! I love her voice on this album, it's just pitch perfect, her best singing imo.

I was never much a fan of the DWT vocals. She sounded quite breathless and thin a lot of the time but I definately agree that she didn't sound crowy. Her choreography was appropriate and enhanced her singing for the most part whereas for Sticky and Sweet it doesn't sound like they paid much attention to her vocals as that tour was ALL about the dancing and pushing the 'Im 50 and fucking fierce' persona that she seemed to adopt. I'm glad that she lips her more dance orientated songs, it shows that she cares about delivering a quality performance. It's not about cheating the audience like say a Britney performance but enhancing it, GGW and Vogue being great examples.

Totally agree. I love her voice on Amazing.

Her voice sounds great during the chorus.

I'M LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

tumblr_inline_ml3quir8ZH1qz4rgp.gif

I like that 'you know I'm qualified' line. She should've kept that part in!

Me too. It's very retro/80s and fits the song nicely. Oh well. I'm sure she had her reasons.

These are the kind of boring fan questions I would ask her if I ever had the chance to interview her. Like why did you (or Shep) cut "and I'll pray to keep my sense of humor" off on Goodbye to Innocence.

Guest Rachelle of London

omg I've been listening to this a lot recently, first time I heard it was round about the Superbowl time, a non Madonna fan sent it to me asking if it was real