HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADONNA!!!!!!!!!

Andra

We are very lucky to be her fans. She has done an incredible job of maintaining her radiant beauty.

She continues to defy what an age is "supposed" to look like. And she makes it okay for other women in the industry to turn a certain age. I don't remember people making a huge stink when Mariah or Jenny turned 40, yet when it happened to Madonna it was such a huge thing.

Anyway I love you Madonna.. Happy birthday

Madonna, you changed my life. You've inspired me and I'm forever grateful. You're my number one favourite artist and always will be.

Happy birthday, Madonna! Happy 55!

...now go write that next album....and hurry up, "I'm Waiting"

PARABEEEEEEEEEEEENS MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAINHA DA MINHA VIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TE AMO TE AMO TE AMO TE AMO PRA SEMPRE ETERNAMENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball:

madonna-style-new-feature.jpg

:Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball:

Happy 55th Birthday to the Queen!!! The last great superstar. The provider of the soundtrack to my life. You're still running circles around everyone else. We're lucky to witness your legacy as it happens. Dance and sing, get up and do your thing!

Happy birhday my Queen, it's been 8 years since i'm your fan, thank you for everything, you're an inspiration for me, when you looked at me back in November, i felt like my life was complete, love you M.

Guest SecretGarden

Happy Birthday Madonna, you're the greatest pop star to have ever lived, your discography is the only pop singer's discography that actually matters. I will always admire your strength, courage, talent and artistry.

lapcap07.jpg

madonna_l.jpg

Queen of the universe.