Demos that are better than the original?

drunkbysix

The Power of Goodbye. I love the demo and original equally. But her vocals on the demo's intro. amazing!

Those additional lyrics in demo is better than the album version whereas the production, the album version is better.

I love the album version but this demo version just pulls on my heart! hence why I kept voting for it in the elimination thread, I think some forum members thought I was part of some conspiracy theory or something

I love love love this demo.

PS: Elimination game is a mess. Certain member is SO obsessed with it. It's just a game.

Guest bluejean

Those additional lyrics in demo is better than the album version whereas the production, the album version is better.

Yes. I love the end too "God help me learn to say goodbye"

I love the album version but this demo version just pulls on my heart! hence why I kept voting for it in the elimination thread, I think some forum members thought I was part of some conspiracy theory or something

prefiero "The Power of Goodbye" (I prefer)...Can you upload it?

History - The original demo that leaked was much better than the final product we got on the Jump maxisingle

The Beat Goes On - this "demo" doesnt have much to do with the final product, but its really good

Yes. I love the end too "God help me learn to say goodbye"

This is the part that really moves the most about that demo, and it's why I love it, too.

The production/arrangement (strings!) is far superior, of course, but ... that ending is heart-breaking.

No Substitute for Love - I don't even listen to the album version anymore, this is stunning

History (Land of the Free) - live this version but the album version is still very good although a bit long

Keep the Trance - much prefer this to Hey You

I love the album version much more but this early version has the iconic: Always the bridesmaid[/size], [/size]never the bride[/size]. [/size]Two steps behind[/size], you've got too much pride. Always supporting, never the star (Never the star). [/size]Get it together, 'cause the BEAT GOES ON :dramatic:[/size] [/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZfByAnA0pY

And.....

INSTRUMENTATION :madgemanson:

I agree.I love the album version,but there is something really charming about this early demo version.The verses are excellent.