Airbrushing Gone Wrong #1: Jane Magazine March 2000

ryan

WHY??!?!?!?!

Madonna_-_Jane_magazine_March_2000.jpg

:lmao:

dahlen01.jpg

:rotfl:

It make me laugh because it's so awful and looks NOTHING like her. Sometimes I like to think that if you cover up the face leaving only the eyes it looks like MJ :x

They even airbrushed out her tits! Who does this?

I know people label the Out magazine cover as her worst ever, but this has to come in at #2 right? I'd rank it at #1.

The original image is sooooooo gorgeous btw:

012.jpg

I love that 70's inspiried teen fashion mag shoot. First time she sport a somewhat 70's Farrah Fawcett hairdo.

I remember thinking she looked unusual in the photo when I bought this magazine. She looks like a doll. I remember the inside photos were great. There was the one with her sitting on the curb.

The original photo below is flawless and you can see the emotion in her eyes. I don't understand why they have to do that to photos. I've also noticed that in British magazines people look more natural than they do in American which I think looks so much better.

Is it just me, or is both her eyes a different color in the airbrushed pic?

Yeah, it's most obvious in the second airbrushed photo you posted. The one on the right looks blue-gray and the other looks hazel-green. You really have to look at each eye on its own though.

It's almost as worst as the TNBT poster! I think they were trying to make people buy the tickets without knowing it was her. :lol:

next_best_thing.jpg

What is going on here!??!? :lol:

I've always wanted to know this, since I always found the poster to look very strange....., but did they shoot this with a body double and then placed Madonna's head on it?

Her face is sooooo out of proportion!

It's almost as worst as the TNBT poster! I think they were trying to make people buy the tickets without knowing it was her. :lol:

next_best_thing.jpg

It looks like her face is sliding off her head. What the fuck.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is it just me, or is both her eyes a different color in the airbrushed pic?

It does look like that. One looks hazel and one looks blue. Sometimes Madonna's eyes look blue and sometimes they look turquoise.

I don't know what's going on in the photo.

WHY??!?!?!?!

Madonna_-_Jane_magazine_March_2000.jpg

dahlen01.jpg

:rotfl:

It make me laugh because it's so awful and looks NOTHING like her. Sometimes I like to think that if you cover up the face leaving only the eyes it looks like MJ :x

They even airbrushed out her tits! Who does this?

I know people label the Out magazine cover as her worst ever, but this has to come in at #2 right? I'd rank it at #1.

The original image is sooooooo gorgeous btw:

012.jpg

I love that 70's inspiried teen fashion mag shoot. First time she sport a somewhat 70's Farrah Fawcett hairdo.

I've always liked it, mainly for the soft colors, crystals and her shimmer top. She looked very pretty during these years, very fresh and healthy, but yeah there is a lot of photoshop going on. That OUT cover definitely is the all-time worst.

supposedly Madonna was angry with this one;

Madonna+-+Glamour+-+Dec+1990+-+MAGAZINE-

glamb.jpg

There is something kind of off about that cover; not sure what exactly. It's very subtle. Heh, I have that mag.

What is going on here!??!? :lol:

I've always wanted to know this, since I always found the poster to look very strange....., but did they shoot this with a body double and then placed Madonna's head on it?

Her face is sooooo out of proportion!

You can actually really prop up your shoulder and make it look like that. :)

There is something kind of off about that cover; not sure what exactly. It's very subtle. Heh, I have that mag.

Well for starters, they airbrushed out her gap

Madonna+-+Glamour+-+Dec+1990+-+MAGAZINE-

ok..I don't have this mag anymore...but CHECK it out.....if you still have it...look at the first few pages....on the "editors note" page there is a small version of this pic and its totally UNairbrushed. mustve been an error on the proof readers part?

I do remember flipping back and forth and spotting the differences. moles removed..facial lines...roots lightened....

the original had that " just out of bed " look. was very sexy

It was an awful image to begin with:

47_640.jpg

It was a gay magazine for christ sake, a Mariah fan had to have been the art director or something, cause I'm confused why they would use THAT photo!!

They should have used this:

46_640.jpg

next_best_thing.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That Out really is horrible. Oy. Is there a "before" to go with that "after"?

This isn't exactly it -- I have seen the original somewhere, but this is the closest I could find. The background was the same as this one, at any rate, and in removing that, they changed the shape of her head, which created that bizarre alien-esque effect. It really is one of the all-time worst -- and practically criminal, as it was her first interview with that outlet, no?

sorry_video_lilac_ns2.jpg

It almost looks like they Photoshopped her face onto someone else's body (with someone else's hair, styled to look like hers) for the TNBT poster (and soundtrack cover, btw).

There aren't any other photos of her in that outfit or for that shoot, right? Strange!

next_best_thing.jpg

What in all actual fucks?! :dead: