Marilyn Manson would like to duet with Madonna

svperstar

Even in her face he says "did you market yourself...":

He has this for Madonna since the 80s when the press labeled her as a "marketed talentless fluke". He still has that stupid mentality. He does not get it and i feel that his inner macho self feels threatened by her.

She's so incredibly genuine, intelligent and well-spoken.

Madonna is more real and honest then the majority of celebrities out there. I loved her answers and I also think she had a lot of patience with Larry King. For such a well-know interviewer, he sure does not do his homework as Dannylex also noticed. Plus he kept interrupting her all the time with another stupid question.This marketing stuff is so boring. Everyone has to market themselves and at least Madonna has the talent and charisma to back it all up. I have always thought Madonna's decision to not read press about herself was a wise and essential one. She explained it brilliantly as well. This leaves her free to not have to constantly worry about others are thinking and just go with her instincts. I have read where she has advised other celebrities to do the same - ie Adam Lambert, Ricky Martin and Britney to name but a few and they would be wise to do the same.

Amen! :thumbsup: