Rocco's YouTube Channel

FreeMySoul

the swimming pool is from any of his mother´s houses???

Its from the place they're staying right now during vacations. You can get more of that in the Madonna 2013 Pictures Thread.

Kid really loves that spotlight it seems.

And here we were all thinking Lola was going to be the one out there all the time.

in fact, she hates spotlight...

Guest Rachelle of London

why is he calling himself SOAP? (Son Of A Popstar?)

yup and he said he's really pale like a bar of soap

Guest Not4Pussies

is it too early to say rocco is gonna be in the business?

he's a leo afterall. he has two show off parents.

and i did spot the gardener. i had no idea that besides nathan rissman being her gardener

he was a carpenter for RIT

is it too early to say rocco is gonna be in the business?

he's a leo afterall. he has two show off parents.

and i did spot the gardener. i had no idea that besides nathan rissman being her gardener

he was a carpenter for RIT

Well he sure does work hard for his money, can't complain about that.

But I wonder what job he does best at...

Guest Not4Pussies

Well he sure does work hard for his money, can't complain about that.

But I wonder what job he does best at...

we should ask the nanny. didnt he marry her? thats how he got promoted to director

He has a lot of personality and seems to really enjoy the limelight. Which is good considering that the media will always be interested in him. Celebrity kids have a lot to deal with if they are shy and insecure. He seems like a happy and fun kid.

I guess this is cute, if it's what he wants to do. The creepers on Instagram are bad enough.....but youtube is a whole 'nother world :lol:

I can't believe some of the stuff I read on his instagram posts though omg. You have men in their 50's talking about

"YES ROCCO BABY!" "SO SEXY!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't believe some of the stuff I read on his instagram posts though omg. You have men in their 50's talking about

"YES ROCCO BABY!" "SO SEXY!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes. I've read a few comments of a similar nature. Repulsive isn't a strong enough word to describe those dirty old cunts. lol

I think she should be extremely proud of all her children and Rocco seems like a great kid. I follow him on Instragram and he posts some pretty cool stuff. I cringe at some of the comments people leave for him though.

Guest Fukujima

it is so irresponsible from Madonna to let Rocco jump from that height to the swimming pool. just two weeks ago i had an health&safety course at job and you cannot believe how many people lost their lives or became invalid after jumping from roofs or balconies to pools. It is completely wrong to let your 13 yo do this even more considering Brahim is there and he is jumping too. And please don't tell me "he is a kid" "all kids do these kind of things" because it is not true.

you can throw stones at me now :queenbitch:

it is so irresponsible from Madonna to let Rocco jump from that height to the swimming pool. just two weeks ago i had an health&safety course at job and you cannot believe how many people lost their lives or became invalid after jumping from roofs or balconies to pools. It is completely wrong to let your 13 yo do this even more considering Brahim is there and he is jumping too. And please don't tell me "he is a kid" "all kids do these kind of things" because it is not true.

you can throw stones at me now :queenbitch:

I don't want to be one to make endless excuses for her but judging by the footage I don't think Madonna was there. If anyone is deemed irresponsible I think it's Brahim who seems to be the only 'adult' there.