• S/A
    • F
    • POGB
    • THANTH
    • LS
    • MG

Guest Rachelle of London

Cool! See ya in the MUSIC thread :laugh:

hahaha I'm only gonna watch the next one!

The "stop you made a mistake" makes me laugh :chuckle:

Last game I play on here I tell you! You can all get on with voting for the same song and the game lasting 3 pages!

Have fun!

Thank you! Thank you very much! But just for your information: This game is not about making the crappy songs stay till the end and it's also not fun for anyone if you do so. Anyways now that there is a break am I allowed to actually create the Evita game? Lum wanted to include the songs from Evita in the 90's Misc. Game but I think that would be waaayy too much!

No, I agree with Lum. Let's take a break for a while until things blow over a little. People are still annoyed about yesterdays debacle, so creating a fresh game for Evita or Music would just antagonise matters even further.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you! Thank you very much! But just for your information: This game is not about making the crappy songs stay till the end and it's also not fun for anyone if you do so. Anyways now that there is a break am I allowed to actually create the Evita game? Lum wanted to include the songs from Evita in the 90's Misc. Game but I think that would be waaayy too much!

So your opinion on whether a song is "crappy" or not is the only thing that counts! Whats the point of playing the game then? Why dont you just post a list of your favourite songs for every album and us all just marvel at how great your opinion is|!

Guest Rachelle of London

No, I agree with Lum. Let's take a break for a while until things blow over a little. People are still annoyed about yesterdays debacle, so creating a fresh game for Evita or Music would just antagonise matters even further.

Anyone thats annoyed because their favourite song was voted off needs to get out more! simple!

Anyone thats annoyed because their favourite song was voted off needs to get out more! simple!

Some members here need to open a window or go for a walk. They take silly games like this so seriously.

That's also good advice for the ones who live and breathe their lives through Madonnanation too. Not just for the elimination games.

So your opinion on whether a song is "crappy" or not is the only thing that counts! Whats the point of playing the game then? Why dont you just post a list of your favourite songs for every album and us all just marvel at how great your opinion is|!

I was going to post the same response :lol: I decided that it's better for this thread to die already.

Guest Rachelle of London

I was going to post the same response :lol: I decided that it's better for this thread to die already.

hahaha okay so I'm not going mad then!