Madonna New 2014 Album Rumor Thread!

robster

I don't want a "rock" album, but I would like something more organic with a mix of more ballads and dance.

Agreed. I used to want her to do a rock album because I do like rock, indie and alternative music generally, but the more I think about it I feel it doesn't suit her or her voice. But it would be good if she included more live instruments but not in the traditional "rawk" way, more staying with the styles she's done in the past, R&B, dance and ballads.

I want a pop-rock-electronic album

The only way I could see somewhat of a rock influence working if she mixed electric guitars with electronics like Garbage or songs like Ray of Light or Candy Perfume Girl. But not a straight up guitar bass and drums thing with no electronics.

Guest gang bang

I want ballads like Live to tell or Crazy 4 you , and songs like Gambler , Dress you up or I love new york , and 2 dance songs , the lead single should be a pop-rock ballad like Crazy 4 you , the second single a song like Dress you up or gambler , and the last single a dance song,,of course all pop-rock songs of the álbum should contain s Little bit of electronic sounds

and of course the álbum should include 6 ballads ..for sure more ballads...

Guest bluejean

I want ballads like Live to tell or Crazy 4 you , and songs like Gambler , Dress you up or I love new york , and 2 dance songs , the lead single should be a pop-rock ballad like Crazy 4 you , the second single a song like Dress you up or gambler

Would you like me to build you a time machine so you can go back to the 80's?

Guest gang bang

Would you like me to build you a time machine so you can go back to the 80's?

why not , Madonna still using , sounds , elements from 80s, 90s on her latest albums..i think a change in her music would be great, this is not a want thread , but if the rumours start ,of course Madonna s fans have our wishes

pop rock works so well for Pink , The current n1 female act in the world...also it worked good for Madonna s past songs

I love new york is a good pop-rock-electronic song

New Secret Madonna Album? Hmmm

Madonna working on a new album?

While their representatives are keeping secret, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumours that the singer finally returned to the recording studio working on what could be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, the rumors that Madonna works in the recording Studio are true, with a maximum of eight songs that are not yet completed, "even in the first recordings, she has security doors to ensure that nothing is heard", said a source.

World Tour for the new album?

It is said that Madonna is planning a world tour at the end of 2014.
We only hope to her manager to talk about this.

Source: http://en.mediamass.net/people/madonna/new-album.html

(Translated by Bing)

New Secret Madonna Album? Hmmm

Madonna working on a new album?

While their representatives are keeping secret, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumours that the singer finally returned to the recording studio working on what could be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, the rumors that Madonna works in the recording Studio are true, with a maximum of eight songs that are not yet completed, "even in the first recordings, she has security doors to ensure that nothing is heard", said a source.

World Tour for the new album?

It is said that Madonna is planning a world tour at the end of 2014.

We only hope to her manager to talk about this.

Source: http://en.mediamass.net/people/madonna/new-album.html

(Translated by Bing)

This is FALSE!

It's a site where everybody can write whatever they want. There's a red warning in the middle of the article saying it's false.

Imagine it were true she was already working with 8 songs???

Ok guys, tell me. Normally, how does Madonna start an album? Somehow i can't picture her going to the studio with 8 songs, i always picture her going there, playing a bit and getting inspired.