Question for Magazine Collectors

vocalism

My parents are finally moving out of the house where I grew up and we discovered a huge box of magazines with Madonna on the cover (almost all from the 90s, including Spin, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, Details, Interview, etc.). They're in varying conditions, from fair to mint.

My question is: For those who buy/sell this kind of thing on, say, eBay, what's the best way? Individually? Small lots? A giant lot? If it was just a small handful, I'd do them individually, but we're talking at least 20+ magazines, some very large in size.

Thanks in advance!

I also have quite a few pieces of vinyl (in okay condition) as well as cassette tapes, but not sure those would sell at all. They're all used.

Best to sell them separately however if they are not rare ones they don't sell for much - check the Completed / Sold listings on eBay - the one's you referenced can go for as little as $2-10 each - if they are not in great condition, you may be better to remove the M articles and sell them all together as clippings - the rarest M mags are usually from the UK, Japan, Australia, Italy and France circa 1984-1995 and go $100+ each

^ For me the purpose of keeping rare ones is to sell them. And if not now, when? If I keep any of them, it's going to be the ones where the interviews (or in one or two cases, the photo shoots) are my favorites, like Details and Esquire 1994 or Spin 1995. But even then most things are online now...