MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

I'm not going to give her a pass on this one. She's an artist 24/7. There's no need to be lazy. This is her art, her work. It should matter to her. It's not that hard to pick a fierce shot from the tour and make it the cover. And just because the tour is a year old doesn't mean she's allowed a pass either. She's a strong visual artist and I expect more from her.

It obviously did matter to her if she chose this as the cover....

Guest Rachelle of London

she wont please everyone with whatever cover she picks! If she picked the most fabulous shot of her someone will say they dont like it.

Been awhile since I checked up on this thread.

What an uninspired crap cover. Who comes up with these designs and even worse, who signs off on them!?

Guest Xanthium

Been awhile since I checked up on this thread.

What an uninspired crap cover. Who comes up with these designs and even worse, who signs off on them!?

Apparently Madonna :manson:

I get that it's a bit of a stretch, but certain elements of the cover image remind me of this.

f6682a01e0ccd7177c24f82402f4909c.jpg

Which is a pretty cool reference to make, not matter how loose. :wow:

Haha, my first thought was this:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2B39cRXoLL._SY300__PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg

I get that it's a bit of a stretch, but certain elements of the cover image remind me of this.

f6682a01e0ccd7177c24f82402f4909c.jpg

Which is a pretty cool reference to make, not matter how loose. :wow:

Haha, my first thought was this:

51%2B39cRXoLL._SY300__PJautoripBadge,Bot

A HUGE stretch, I know! :)

i like it. even if it doesnt represent the tour or the era but i like how different it is

i like the cover ..its different ..cant waitt

It's rather MDNAish, w/ the lines and all, so it definitely ain't "different." What I mostly see is her nose, front and center. So many wonderful pics from the tour could've been chosen instead. I've seen fanmade stuff making the rounds for over a year that were better. Whatever, I'm only interested in the show itself, not so much the cover. Can't say I've ever waited for M's "covers." The music, the videos, the photoshoots, etc, not the covers. That's just me.

I'll be glad to have the DVD, but what was the BS rumors about a CD?

A live album is still happening, just not as a physical release. CD is an irrelevant term these days anyways. you can download the "CD" off itunes.

I don't really like it for THIS product but whatever. They could have at least used the MDNA-era font. It looks like it has nothing to do with this era which sucks because this whole era pretty much WAS the tour.

Worst tour cover yet. Lame.